Never again, CROWN PRINCESS

drhugs

OP posts three times on Page 1, with the weather being the only voiced reason for "never again." Then OP states that it's not the only reason, to "believe" them, then disappears as we discuss laundry tokens.

Most disappointing "Never Again" thread ever.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, TheMichael said:

OP posts three times on Page 1, with the weather being the only voiced reason for "never again." Then OP states that it's not the only reason, to "believe" them, then disappears as we discuss laundry tokens.

This *seems* to be happening more and more.

11 hours ago, dockman said:

I don't think golden is a sister ship to crown...emerald and ruby yes...golden sister would probably be the grand.  I like crown just fine as i did the emerald and the grand.

The Golden Princess also had Skywalker's (the shopping handle type). It is now not in the fleet. It was part of the Grand Class and was sister to the Crown and Grand which are also part of the Grand Class.

Edited by nini

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

This *seems* to be happening more and more.

Yes the trash Princess crew are back in town. The hardly ever post and then take one cruise and say never again. I will be on the Crown in 15 days and looking forward to it

Edited by memoak
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, memoak said:

I would never expect free do it yourself tokens for laundry. Some ships don’t even have token machines all free but I would never expect free tokens or try to argue with guest services

Was told on the Crown it was for elite who do not want to send their laundry out and I was not arguing with Guest Services just discussing how some ships do this and others don't .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Happy2cruise said:

Was told on the Crown it was for elite who do not want to send their laundry out and I was not arguing with Guest Services just discussing how some ships do this and others don't .

I was just on the Crown in October and all machines washing and drying worked without inserting any tokens. Tokens were only needed for detergent and we bring our own washing sheets

15 hours ago, leck57 said:

Agree. I find it unbelievable that people spend thousands on a cruise and then worry about 3 bucks for a wash load if they have to pay for it. 

No one was worrying about $3.....the question was why some ships do it and others don't.

• Like 2

As the OP hasn't been back and the thread has now gone into laundry discussions and elite benefits and way off track from their topic, I'm going to go ahead and lock the thread.  @drhugs I hope you come back, start and new thread  and let us know how the rest of your cruise went.

Happy sailing everyone!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4