How to purchase Wifi only using website

coldweather

I have looked all over on the website (not app) to purchase the wifi package.  I can't seem to find that option.  Will someone please point me in the right direction.  We have the standard option and just want to purchase the wifi package.  Thank you. 

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, coldweather said:

I have looked all over on the website (not app) to purchase the wifi package.  I can't seem to find that option.  Will someone please point me in the right direction.  We have the standard option and just want to purchase the wifi package.  Thank you. 

Download the new Princess App and move down on first page “View Wifi plans.”

Not on the website.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Does anybody know whether or not you can do this on the "web version"?  I don't have anything booked right now so I cannot check...

No, not MedallionNet.

In the past, I have purchased the wifi package and when we boarded we received 50% off in the form of On Board Credit. I think this was because we are Elite. Does anyone know if this is still the case.

BTW, I see the price has go up dramatically! (What hasn't?)

4 minutes ago, Purple Gallinule said:

In the past, I have purchased the wifi package and when we boarded we received 50% off in the form of On Board Credit. I think this was because we are Elite. Does anyone know if this is still the case.

Somebody I talked to told me the same, but I did not have the offer so I’m assuming it’s certain tiers.

After the second day of our 15-day cruise, the price dropped considerably (avg of $15 to avg of $10/day) so if you can wait a day or two…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Purple Gallinule said:

If you do not receive free wifi through either Plus or Premier, then yes, Elite is *supposed* to get a 50% discount.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

What is this dramatic increase?  Perhaps you are talking about the one last year?

11 hours ago, Purple Gallinule said:

What are you looking at?  If you

check the old App or new App,

click on medallionNet or wifi and do you see where it states you get a 50% discount?  
If no mention of the discount, then your loyalty may be incorrect on the App.  Click on your profile picture lower right corner, does it show a black medallion (Elite)?

• 1 month later...

I want to purchase a single wifi package on the app but when I go to buy it shows the full cost and does not mention my 50% Elite discount. It shows my credit card info and the full price and wants me to confirm. I don't want to pay full price and then have to fight and then get onboard credit. Or purchase onboard the first day and get onboard credit. I am on a 28 day trans pacific . and don't want a huge onboard credit. Is the credit listed as refundable or no refundable? The package is already an obscene $650.

3 hours ago, DougH said:

I want to purchase a single wifi package on the app but when I go to buy it shows the full cost and does not mention my 50% Elite discount. It shows my credit card info and the full price and wants me to confirm. I don't want to pay full price and then have to fight and then get onboard credit. Or purchase onboard the first day and get onboard credit. I am on a 28 day trans pacific . and don't want a huge onboard credit. Is the credit listed as refundable or no refundable? The package is already an obscene $650.

Check the old app and the new app.  Is your loyalty level correct on either one?  Sea witch will show the right color.  Check the medallion Net or wifi to order. If it’s not showing 50% discount, then your level is wrong.  Just make sure your level is correct on your website account.

You can also call in and have an agent purchase the medallion net with your discount (if you get an agent who knows how), ask your TA/CVP to book it for you.

Or, buy on the App once OB with your discount or at the OceanFront desk ir GS. Once OB, the App may show your 50% discount, so you just purchase it. No OBC involved.

Edited by PacnGoNow

6 minutes ago, mustgo said:

Who do you call to get your loyalty level corrected on the app?

If it’s correct on the website, on your account…then you can call into the regular Princess line and press the option for ocean ready.  IF you get an agent that knows how to send it to the IT department…that’s good.

Or, send an email message to the IT department to correct it.

askoceanmedallion@carnival.com

Download the old app and the new app.  See if one of them has the correct loyalty level.  Mine differ.

Edited by PacnGoNow

5 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Download the old app and the new app.  See if one of them has the correct loyalty level.  Mine differ.

I haven't looked...is the old app still available to download?  There was supposedly a cutoff date the last I heard.

8 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I haven't looked...is the old app still available to download?  There was supposedly a cutoff date the last I heard.

It’s still showing in the App store…

Princess Medallion Class

• Thanks 1