LIVE MLK cruise on Freedom to Amber Cove & Grand Turk w/ ninjacat123 and family!!

27 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Good morning GT!! IMG_4987.thumb.jpeg.d3afef85d98c6643493da245711b0fd0.jpegIMG_4985.thumb.jpeg.2e36b14871ae79d94c8b4a7648634128.jpeg

It’s always amazing that anyone claims to have a bad time on a cruise, and your pics reinforce that. Just relax and enjoy the view and any reasonable person should be perfectly happy, as you are, @ninjacat123! Thanks to the family for being good sports and willing photo subjects too!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

It’s always amazing that anyone claims to have a bad time on a cruise, and your pics reinforce that. Just relax and enjoy the view and any reasonable person should be perfectly happy, as you are, @ninjacat123! Thanks to the family for being good sports and willing photo subjects too!

Thanks Kmom!! We are having a blast😁👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

Towel animals!!

How cute is that!!?? - I have never seen that done!!! 💕

Enjoy GT & Jack's. 

GT was a brand new port when we were there in 2007 - we tried in 2021 but they weren't open yet to cruise ships.

Edited by Tyskie
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, Tyskie said:

How cute is that!!?? - I have never seen that done!!! 💕

Enjoy GT & Jack's. 

GT was a brand new port when we were there in 2007 - we tried in 2021 but they weren't open yet to cruise ships.

Carnival started the Towel Animal invasion a couple years ago. It’s a huge endeavor and people (especially kids) love it!!❣️

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Off the ship! On to Jack’s Shack!IMG_4992.thumb.jpeg.2f3b2ae34948b9569fcba14039dedb21.jpegIMG_4990.thumb.jpeg.b8f78a9a51940715ff9a47d26af7b11a.jpeg

I love the selfies. My DH and I bring a selfie stick on our trips too. Otherwise we never have any good pics of us together.

Try to remember to look at the lens (the circles) not the screen. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, TravelE said:

I love the selfies. My DH and I bring a selfie stick on our trips too. Otherwise we never have any good pics of us together.

Try to remember to look at the lens (the circles) not the screen. 

Good tip!! Sometimes I just lose my mind😜🤣

• Haha 1

Had dinner at MDR and forgot to take pics. Sorry. Our magician buddy came by and entertained us (we want to take him home❣️) and our waitstaff is so great! We went to the 80’s show and the performance was awesome!! Spent some time chilling on our extra-long balcony and now it’s beddy time. See you all tomorrow!😁

• Like 9