Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm going to pour myself a "walking glass" and go see what's going on out there...

I’d take the whole bucket. Classy.Of course the fact I have drank way too much tonight May cloud my judgement….

Edited by Mommapadraig
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

First thing I thought of was "Alan Collins"

If anyone knows of a better live version of this song than this one, where they defy the Stones order not to go out on the tongue, please share.  The whole thing is good, but this is the best Alan Collins live solo IMO. Knebworth, England.

Edited by IntrepidFromDC
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

First thing I thought of was "Alan Collins"

You mean from Lynyrd Skynyrd

9 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

If anyone knows of a better live version of this song than this one, where they defy the Stones order not to go out on the tongue, please share.  The whole thing is good, but this is the best Alan Collins live solo IMO. Knebworth, England.

Love that song! 

Edited by mamiamjo
  • Like 2

First time I've even turned on the television since I've been on board... Such a sad state of affairs back in America and the whole World for that matter. That's what I go here to get away from, and now it's right here in my room... ***Turns TV off.

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

First time I've even turned on the television since I've been on board... Such a sad state of affairs back in America and the whole World for that matter. That's what I go here to get away from, and now it's right here in my room... ***Turns TV off.

Keep it off ... Don't blame you. I only turn it on to track the ship progress. I like to see where we are and see the sea level measurements and such. That fascinates me. Otherwise leave it off I say!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, nhilding10 said:

Keep it off ... Don't blame you. I only turn it on to track the ship progress. I like to see where we are and see the sea level measurements and such. That fascinates me. Otherwise leave it off I say!

I almost never turn on the TV on a cruise or even in a hotel room. Too depressing to watch news and the rest of stuff I can skip or watch later

• Like 3

The night, for me at least, is winding down... No interest in going out drinking anymore, and I've also eaten my fill at the trough for today... Two more full sea days to go before we get back to Miami, and the reality of everyday life back home... I wish that I could stay another week, but I'm pretty sure they've got my cabin booked out to another passenger next cruise. 

I'm hoping to get in as much "fun" as possible in the next couple of days, or at least what I consider fun: eating, drinking, sleeping, ect... Hopefully y'all will still be here with me on my "swan song" review, and who even knows what comes next after this... I suppose that that's what I have to figure out once I get back home... Where to go from here? Everything is a possibility, so we'll see...

Screenshot_20240118-204812.png

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

When I was finishing up with my dinner, a guy walked into the bar and I could tell he was having trouble keeping it up. And, when I say "it", I mean his body in an upright position. Next thing I knew, he was down on the floor. I thought about taking a picture, but honestly that could be me at some point, and I wouldn't want that...

I'm back here at the room now about to pop that cork on the champagne. Seems weird to be drinking a whole bottle alone, but that's just what I do sometimes... Should I bring the whole bucket somewhere, or just sit here in my room and chug it down?

I’ve been there. 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾. Not a problem 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Of all the sumptuous cruise food options available:  Biscuits are not a top choice!

It isn’t necessarily a biscuit….its THAT biscuit that I don’t like.  It’s partly because we have Tudor’s biscuits in WV and they’ve pretty much ruined me for other biscuits .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, mlshum said:

It isn’t necessarily a biscuit….its THAT biscuit that I don’t like.  It’s partly because we have Tudor’s biscuits in WV and they’ve pretty much ruined me for other biscuits .

Got it, still on a ship, I don’t really look forward to breads so much, more the good stuff that might be on them like smoked salmon, Guy’s Burger, RCI Kummelweck roast beef, all the nummy deli sammie fillings, or as was shown here, the bok bok chicken pieces, etc.

• Like 2

Thought I was about to go out for coffee, but I can't find my cruise card... Obviously I had to have it to have gotten in last night, but it's GONE... Not in my pocket, not on the counter, not anywhere... 

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Thought I was about to go out for coffee, but I can't find my cruise card... Obviously I had to have it to have gotten in last night, but it's GONE... Not in my pocket, not on the counter, not anywhere... 

Check the champagne bucket.... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 13