cruises with amazing scenery

trtog7

We love to cruise but with old  age creeping up on us, we find doing excursions difficult.

We are looking for cruises that we can see lots from our balcony making the long flight there and back worthwhile.

We have done the Norwegian Fjords, Prince Christian Sound in Greenland. Any other ideas?

17 minutes ago, trtog7 said:

We love to cruise but with old  age creeping up on us, we find doing excursions difficult.

We are looking for cruises that we can see lots from our balcony making the long flight there and back worthwhile.

We have done the Norwegian Fjords, Prince Christian Sound in Greenland. Any other ideas?

Panama Canal or Quebec down the East Coast.

The Chilean fjords (look for a cruise from Santiago Chile to Buenos Aires -- or vice versa -- around the horn). Some lines also include a few days' sailing in Antarctic waters without landings -- lots of scenic potential there as well.

Since you've already cruised the Norwegian fjords,  I agree with those who said Alaska, but I guess we have to take in consideration where in Canada you are! But if you haven't cruised Alaska, not much compares with the scenery, especially if you go in the season when you could see the most wildlife.

So, I would also agree with those who suggested the Adriatic; some of the most beautiful water in the world, in addition to the great views.

• Like 1