Alfredo’s pizza

HleeCruiser

The question was ask, can pizza be ordered from Alfredo's to go? I think someone said if you had the Premier Package, that could be done twice. Is that "twice" for the whole trip, or twice a day?

20 hours ago, beshears said:

The question was ask, can pizza be ordered from Alfredo's to go? I think someone said if you had the Premier Package, that could be done twice. Is that "twice" for the whole trip, or twice a day?

The Premier packages gives you unlimited casual dining. It's the Plus package that only gives you two.

On 1/25/2024 at 9:00 AM, socmft said:

By having Plus, I would get 2 visits to Alfredo's...potentially 2 pizzas to go per cruise - I assume my husband would also be entitled to 2 visits so that might be total of 4 pizzas to go during our cruise if we so choose???!!  Am I assuming correctly?

I sailed Sapphire Dec 1 to Jan 4,2024. I had premier the first leg Dec 1 -18 and enjoyed Alfredo’s to go several times. DH joined the ship for leg 2 with premier and they changed the policy and no longer allowed to go pizzas. 

21 hours ago, beshears said:

I sailed Sapphire Dec 1 to Jan 4,2024. I had premier the first leg Dec 1 -18 and enjoyed Alfredo’s to go several times. DH joined the ship for leg 2 with premier and they changed the policy and no longer allowed to go pizzas. 

17 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I heard you the first time! 😄 (Couldn't resist....)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Toger64 said:

My hubby and I had lunch here and it so good!!! The pizza and dessert were excellent.  I would highly recommend!!! 

It's pretty hard to beat Alfredo's.

Welcome to Cruise Critic!