If you were planning to do a longer Caribbean cruise, which ship would you pick?

kaz828

10 hours ago, kands6191 said:

We leave in a few days on Beyond for an 11 night Panama Canal. We are in a Sunset View cabin that we sailed in a year ago. We can't afford a suite and won't do an IV again. E class is nice, but our favorite ship is Reflection and we'll probably stick with S class going forward.

What did you not like about IV room?  We have one booked on Beyond coming up in April

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

What did you not like about IV room?  We have one booked on Beyond coming up in April

If I were a betting man, I'd say they didn't like not having a balcony. That's by far the most frequent lament about IV cabins.

1 hour ago, RichYak said:

If I were a betting man, I'd say they didn't like not having a balcony. That's by far the most frequent lament about IV cabins.

Had Sunset Veranda on Edge...Have read the gripes from a few.  This time however, we were part of a ship switch. We were on Reflection, but they swapped ships giving us Beyond, same class stateroom as you had with no price increase, which was good...But the IV topic comes up a lot, so the more I prepare the better, cause there was no Sunsets available....A good bet, Yes.....

I would vote for S class. Love M class but not as many options.  Really don't care for E class overall but I agree their shows are the best. I have to have a real balcony, especially on longer cruises so I would only do E class in a suite. But I much prefer S class due to design.  Could never find seats at night in Martini bar area or Eden on Apex. Even in the theater people were standing literally 2 rows deep at the back of the theater. 

23 hours ago, keesar said:

Would not chose the Beyond.  

Would go with any S-class ship in a heart beat. 

I'm curious why you would avoid Beyond. I'm currently looking at cruises for Spring 2025 and was seriously considering itineraries on Beyond.

20 minutes ago, Orangeguy said:

I'm curious why you would avoid Beyond. I'm currently looking at cruises for Spring 2025 and was seriously considering itineraries on Beyond.

Some people don't like the infinite veranda.

But not everyone dislikes them, I don't mind them. Personally I find there are more things to do on Beyond that I like.