Ocean Terrace and Alfredo's To Go

Eno

Will be on the SKY princess and have the Premier package.  I love sushi and my husband hates it.  

Is takeout available in both of these?  That way I can have sushi and husband can have Alfredo's pizza.

32 minutes ago, Eno said:

Oh well, guess will eat solo one day. 

Thanks

Just ask for the manager at Alfredo’s.  Explain and ask.  We were given different answers from the waiter and the manager.

1 hour ago, HotRoot said:

Can I sit at the same table as my husband while he eats sushi and I just have a drink without being charged the $14.99?

I can't imagine that not being allowed...but I don't have a definitive answer. 

Just a heads up on ocean terrace I was on the sky 2 weeks ago and noticed a line waiting for a table during times sushi was available and there are not too many tables in that area.  I did not eat there but if I were I would check the patter for times and get there early.

3 hours ago, Eno said:

Oh well, guess will eat solo one day. 

Thanks

You have the Premier package which has unlimited casual dining.  Your husband can go with you and order a cocktail or another beverage and at least keep you company.    

I will add we were on Royal in August in Reserve Class Dining. We had eaten once at Alfredo’s with our Plus fare. The last night, DD wanted pizza for dinner. The  maitre D came over to discuss and shortly after, her pizza arrived. It could have been because we were in Reserve Class, but she was happy they were able to do this. 

After travelling together for two weeks including 7 nights in a cabin together just might want to eat solo one night 😁

• Haha 1