Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

1 hour ago, Stallion said:

Worlds are colliding!!!

Just found out one of my legal assistants is cruising on Virgin out of San Juan on Saturday. Has to be Megan's cruise

His name is Jeff big tall married dude that lives in North Dallas suburbs. Hmm he's not in your group Megan? he's from Rockwall and cruising with a big group too

Nope don’t know him yet lol 

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Nope don’t know him yet lol 

Well I told him to look for the loud, hard-drinking red-head with huge eye-lashes-shouldn't be too hard to find

He's actually a virgin Cruiser on a Virgin Cruise but he's been to Caribbean a bunch

(I've got spies on this ship

"I always feel like somebody' watchin' me")

• Haha 14

7 hours ago, JinxyB said:

Following! We are going to San Juan 2 days early for our Spring Break trip on the NCL Viva next month. Similar ports, with the exception of Guadeloupe. I booked an all day tour of El Yunque and kayaking the bioluminescence bay at night, so I’ll be curious to read your review of your tour. Also staying in the Condando area. Have the best time!!!

@JinxyB  any chance you will be doing a live or review when you get home?  Haven’t found any reviews on viva from SJ and looking at next march.  Thanks!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, maggieq said:

@JinxyB  any chance you will be doing a live or review when you get home?  Haven’t found any reviews on viva from SJ and looking at next march.  Thanks!

I don’t plan on doing a review- def not live, but may post some thoughts when I get back. If you have any specific questions, I’d be happy to answer them once I’m on the ship! I’ll be traveling with a teen, so my perspective may be different, anyways 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, JinxyB said:

I don’t plan on doing a review- def not live, but may post some thoughts when I get back. If you have any specific questions, I’d be happy to answer them once I’m on the ship! I’ll be traveling with a teen, so my perspective may be different, anyways 

The only ncl ship we have been on was the ta encore back in 2019.  We loved the cruise and ship.   Worried about inside space given recent comments on this class of ship.  We love the itinerary and are pretty easy going but do like to be able to book shows and specialty restaurants.  Any tips or suggestions you may have to share would be greatly appreciated.  

• Like 1