Valiant Lady LIVE Feb. 10-17, 2024

MeganGC1983

54 minutes ago, TravelE said:

Did you get the antibiotic drops for your son? Can you ask for an extra for you? 

I think contact are a no-go with conjunctivitis (viral or bacterial). I am sure the stress of this is not helping your immune system!

Got some antibiotic cream. You have to like smear it in. He’s not a fan. The doctor says it’s not viral, but I’m still paranoid. 

• Like 2

Got Lulu checked in at the dentist. She’s big mad. She says it’s her mouth and she doesn’t want her baby teeth out. It’s got to be 5 o’clock somewhere. Mr. Megan is with her now so I can supervise Captain Pink Eye. He’s living his best life eating everything until it’s cream time again. 
The Airbnb strictly prohibits us using their towels for anything but bathing. So I gotta squeeze this newly acquired item in the suitcase. This was definitely Mr. Megan’s fault. 

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 23

Woohoo, caught up at page 7! Sounds like chaos reigns at the moment, that first drink on the flight is going to be extra special! Have a blast, so hope to join you on a cruise one day, so much more fun than waiting on radio checks to start another work day!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MeganGC1983  super excited to see another live from you.  Again wishing you safe travels, terrific weather, smooth seas and Amazing cocktails.  🍸 

question, if you don’t mind, what did you use as an adapter/converter for your electronics in Greece last year?  Yes, should have asked then but need to buy something before our European cruise in may.  Thanks!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maggieq said:

@MeganGC1983  super excited to see another live from you.  Again wishing you safe travels, terrific weather, smooth seas and Amazing cocktails.  🍸 

question, if you don’t mind, what did you use as an adapter/converter for your electronics in Greece last year?  Yes, should have asked then but need to buy something before our European cruise in may.  Thanks!

I did. I grabbed this one off Amazon and it worked all the magic. 

IMG_1942.jpeg

• Like 1

Just wanted to check in and say hi before I go back to read and catch up. OMG a family and friends group cruise with you in charge, this is gonna be a wild ride😮

Love seeing your Virgin reviews. I'm young at heart and would enjoy the experience but my husband aka the old coot would hate everything about it boooooo.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

Just wanted to check in and say hi before I go back to read and catch up. OMG a family and friends group cruise with you in charge, this is gonna be a wild ride😮

Love seeing your Virgin reviews. I'm young at heart and would enjoy the experience but my husband aka the old coot would hate everything about it boooooo.

Thanks for joining us!! 

On 2/6/2024 at 12:04 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Pretty much done. Had to get the lashes in there for @Stallion 

image.jpg

Yikes, page 7, where have I been, certainly not keeping up with you, you are amazing, btw still waiting for those “lashes” to acquire their own carry-on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Are you sure it's pink eye or just a style?

Big difference 

Solving these type of cruise related issues are really the reason that Cruisecritic.com is your pre-cruise must-stop website prior to boarding a cruise ship

• Haha 10

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh the dentist pulled 2 of Lulu’s teeth today. She left her teeth under the pillow at home so the tooth fairy has to come to my house tonight. 

I hear the Tooth Fairy is demanding outrageously inflated pillow treasures for their juvenile clients  these days, Not sure a quarter cuts it anymore

Edited by Stallion
  • Haha 10

10 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Yikes, page 7, where have I been, certainly not keeping up with you, you are amazing, btw still waiting for those “lashes” to acquire their own carry-on.

Hah they actually go in my carry on. They just have to go in after my work computer. It dishevels them lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stallion said:

I hear the Tooth Fairy is demanding outrageously inflated pillow treasures for their juvenile clients  these days, Not sure a quater cuts it anymore

Regular teeth at my house get $2 bills. She will get a $5… outta the tipping pile. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 9