Confused Elite mini bar

envy4u

I made a mistake not coffee cards but a credit on your medallion for 15 specialty coffees and all the brewed coffee you want when you turn your elite bar in. It’s  gone???

23 minutes ago, envy4u said:

I made a mistake not coffee cards but a credit on your medallion for 15 specialty coffees and all the brewed coffee you want when you turn your elite bar in. It’s  gone???

Doesn’t matter where the credits were it does no exist in any way, shape or manner

26 minutes ago, envy4u said:

The cards were gone quite a long time ago as it was converted to electronic.  But as you have read, the whole program was scrapped and so it just doesn't exist to purchase nor swap to.  This was trashed about to no end on this forum about two years ago.

46 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

The cards were gone quite a long time ago as it was converted to electronic.  But as you have read, the whole program was scrapped and so it just doesn't exist to purchase nor swap to.  This was trashed about to no end on this forum about two years ago.

Had no idea. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

30 minutes ago, envy4u said:

Was able to swap it out last January 2023. 

Yeah... see posts 10 & 11.  It felt like a 2022 thing.  Was probably announced then.  Not going to research exact date.  But I was thinking wrong.

1 hour ago, Steelers36 said:

Yeah... see posts 10 & 11.  It felt like a 2022 thing.  Was probably announced then.  Not going to research exact date.  But I was thinking wrong.

It was definitely announced in 2023. We sailed in January 2023, with trading our elite minibar for the coffee package, and there was the announcement after our cruise happened. 

11 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

An Elite benefit removed a while back.  Disgraceful of princess to do that to loyal customers

You mean the elite mini bar is gone too? 
where have I been hiding lol 

16 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

An Elite benefit removed a while back.  Disgraceful of princess to do that to loyal customers

The minibar is still there. The coffee package was never an elite benefit. It was a swap out upon request. There is no coffee package, so not disgraceful as they can't swap out something for something that no longer exists, for anyone. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

I’m confused. Been one plus years since sailing on Princess. Do elites still get mini bar and if so what can be swapped ? Is there a charge for doing this with room service?

Edited by envy4u
Added

11 minutes ago, envy4u said:

I’m confused. Been one plus years since sailing on Princess. Do elites still get mini bar and if so what can be swapped ? Is there a charge for doing this with room service?

No charge to call room service for swap. It's 1 for 1 with non-alcohol. 1 for 1 with alcohol or everything for non-alcohol.

3 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

No charge to call room service for swap. It's 1 for 1 with non-alcohol. 1 for 1 with alcohol or everything for non-alcohol.

You do not have to go 10 & 10.  You could get 6 beers, for example, and 14 Perrier or Coke.

• Like 1

Sorry if my post wasn't clear.  The mini bar is still there, but the swap out for the coffee is what was removed, which was a nice benefit that has been taken away.

And on our last cruise, it wasn't 20, it was 18, so I think there has been another cutback there as well, at least on the Sky.