Pay for casual dining venues ?

envy4u

Been a year so things have changed. Heard you must pay for “casual” dining if you don’t have a package. I’m going on the Enchanted. What is an up charge venue other than Crown and Sabatini ?

1 hour ago, envy4u said:

Been a year so things have changed. Heard you must pay for “casual” dining if you don’t have a package. I’m going on the Enchanted. What is an up charge venue other than Crown and Sabatini ?

You have "crossed up" 2 different categories of dining. Crown Grill and Sabatini's are "specialty" dining; casual dining consists of the non-specialty spots such as Alfredo's (and others). Those are the $14.99 charge spots.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, envy4u said:

Things like Vines, Alfredo’s, Sushi bar and Salty Dog now carry a fee. If you have the plus package you get 2 per person per cruise. Premiere is unlimited. If you have no package it is $14.95

You can also order a la carte at Casual Dining venues instead of the $14.99 fixed price for 3 courses.  At Vines we ordered truffles, $3 for 6 pieces.   Alfredo’s a specialty pizza for $8.50.

• Like 1