How to find a specific cruise on Silversea

clo

Please excuse this newbie question. First time on Silversea board.

Hi. I'm looking at a particular cruise around Japan to Hong Kong next January '25. The only thing I can find is this 'ad' for it. 

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/asia-cruise/tokyo-to-hong-kong-da250113014.html

We've used CC for Oceania and I can find detailed info about the status of bookings on the ship as well as every port and the times. Is there something like that on Silversea? Thanks a lot. This would be our first Silversea cruise.

https://www.silversea.com/destinations/asia-cruise/tokyo-to-hong-kong-da250113014.html

It is NOT an  ad for it,  it is the SILVERSEA  WEBSITE  - EVERYTHING you want to  know is on that website !!  Click on  it - it takes you to  the FULL description  of the cruise,  just scroll down the page !!

ALL    THE     INFORMATION    IS   THERE  !!!!   

Fares and Offers /  Itinerary and Excursions  /  Suites /  Ship /  Pre and Post Cruise /

Hi Clo -

SilverSeas website is very similar to many others -  OK I'm an IT nerd from Silicon Valley so kinda intuitive to me.

First you would want to choose Find A Cruise -   Under Where to Go -  Select Asia that will narrow it down to Asia Cruises.   You will probably then want to click the box - Available Cruises only.   Many are Waitlist Only.   Now you can browse quickly through them -  I think there are around 6 pages.

I found a couple April 2024 also some January 2025 March 2025   -  To find these quickly select Month an year under Which Period.

To see details choose yellow bar Details.   You can also do a mock booking to see rooms available and the fares.

Easier way to find the fares is after you have clicked on the cruise you want then click on Suites in the top white bar.. Gives you the price of the different suites.

Click on Itinerary  to see which ports are being visited and click on the day of the port you are interested and it will tell you the excursions either included or extra cost selected ones.

That is the SS website and that link can be used to book if you desire.  That is the only SS cruise from Tokyo to HK.  here is another Tokyo-Singapore but it is a continuation of the T-HK cruise.