Saint Greg's Carnival Spirit 8-Day Bahamas - LIVE - February 17, 2024

Between the comedy show and this I tried to put my last laundry out but there were 1,000 forms and no bags. I had to leave a note for Stewart to replenish the bags and I’ll have to call him to pick it up later.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, lennythenose said:

I thought that was the case from what you said, just don’t understand why. They had the tables in June when I was in Alaska so I wonder what happened to them? 

Weird.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, n6uqqq said:

I haven't observed that on the Spirit before, that is odd. That is some prime real estate right next to the windows.

It was really bad on our Miracle cruise to Hawaii last year.  Fairly impossible to get seating on the Lido during lunch/afternoon hours. So many people just "camped out", playing cards all day. 🙄

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

IMG_4276.jpeg

I can't take it anymore!  This is my FAVORITE drink and I am stuck at home doing taxes.  😭 Two more days and it will be my turn.  I will be at Alchemy asking Leyla for a Grey Goose dirty martini with blue cheese olives.  I am sooooo ready!

• Like 9

Just now, LatinaInTexas said:

An arm and a knee all on one cruise oh my. Another twenty or so cruises should accumulate a nice collage of generic body parts🤔

I did a full reflection minus face on one cruise but I’m not going to tell anyone which one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Krish

IMG_4274.thumb.jpeg.dbee8df331cfe716201dfd36115e4ef9.jpeg

Daniel Dugar. He was next to me at the bar. I tried the I heard he sucks thing. No reaction he was like “I’m immune to that now.” But then he was asking me about the other comedians. He says “we never know who we’re working with.” I said I know a place you can find out sometimes.

IMG_4275.thumb.jpeg.0cc7708a1adabb4e7d6b6db715f94922.jpeg

Is he going to give you his schedule? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I heard tell of that but chalked it up to being an Urban Legend ha ha.

I always post all those threads and nobody ever reads them. I’ve evolved over the years. 

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, blarko said:

I don’t see what the big deal is about seeing a pic of @Saint Greg.

IKR?  I cruised with him on Celebration, a few years back; I think it was Thanksgiving or the week after...anyway, always saw him at Alchemy.  He's made it clear he doesn't like to be bothered...so like seeing an animal in the wild...don't make eye contact and back away slowly.😂

• Haha 24