What beverages can be brought onboard?

artvlay

Just now, artvlay said:

So we can bring a 12 pack of water or soda? On Princess and Carnival they allow cans but not plastic bottles. Is there anything like that on Cunard?

Yes you can take plastic bottles on Cunard Line, you will have NO problem.  When finished, ideally you should leave empty plastic bottles 'on the floor next to your stateroom Waste Bin' as it is much easier for your room attendant to recycle.  

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Thank you for the great information

Many other Cunard CC’ers have posted that Cunard treats their passengers as adults and I appreciate that same experience from Cunard. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2024 at 2:31 PM, NE John said:

Many other Cunard CC’ers have posted that Cunard treats their passengers as adults and I appreciate that same experience from Cunard. 

And this is why we can't wait to sail with them!

• Like 2

So what you are saying is that they do not police the policy as written on their website which is generally good but you are always concerned that you get the officious employee on the day you board that decides today is the day where the policy is enforced.

2 hours ago, reeves35 said:

So what you are saying is that they do not police the policy as written on their website which is generally good but you are always concerned that you get the officious employee on the day you board that decides today is the day where the policy is enforced.

At Southampton, I can’t even see an opportunity for this imaginary officious employee. The only people interested in your baggage are security before boarding, who are trying 

to look for things that might be dangerous to the ship or fellow passengers, so they wouldn’t be interested. And then you are on board, and a few people are standing around to greet you or point you at the lifts, but they don’t look in bags. So when could it happen?

@reeves35 sitting on QM2 berthed in your hometown at this very moment doing Soton to Soton and enjoying it immensely!
@artvlay For extra reassurance - My wife is an avid diet Coke drinker, on departure from Southampton last month I wheeled 48 cans of the stuff direct to my stateroom without so much as a murmur from anyone. She accepts that it will be drunk in the stateroom/balcony, so a couple of cans are kept in the stateroom fridge at a time. Obviously the supply has run down over the last couple of months so we just top up at various stops with smaller quantities - obviously I’m not carting 48 cans around again!

IMG_8562.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1