Enchanted 10 night Caribbean - what days are formal nights?

Quite possibly the first sea day.  Never the last night before disembarkation. Look at Journey view and find the days that list "Formal Portraits" and the "Captain's Champagne Waterfall".  Those are formal nights.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Quite possibly the first sea day.  Never the last night before disembarkation. Look at Journey view and find the days that list "Formal Portraits" and the "Captain's Champagne Waterfall".  Those are formal nights.

So in that case I should be “safe-ish” to assume days 2 and 9. I like to book specialty dining those nights and plan further in advance than journey view will start to show things. 

Somehow I was remembering our itinerary wrong. There is only 1 sea day at the end of the trip. Day 8 is St Thomas from 8am - 4pm and day 9 is Grand Turk from 1:30pm - 8pm. Based on this in going to assume second formal night will be day 8. 

20 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

One the 10 day Caribbean sailings with 2 days at sea at each end of the cruise, what nights have the formal nights been on recently? 2 or 3 / 8 or 9?  

For the next couple of sailings, they are on night 3 and 9. The March 17 sailing has the first one on day 2 with no listing yet for the second formal night. It will be a port day since the only sea days are day 2 and 3.

• 1 month later...

Sailing the Caribbean, we really don't want to pack loads of formal wear that will see little light of day. Can I get away with darkish slacks and lightweight jacket? Or even no jacket at all, just a formal shirt & tie? Cocktail dress OK for the ladies?

If so, we might just get away with not having to schlep checked baggage at all...

2 hours ago, Canuker said:

Sailing the Caribbean, we really don't want to pack loads of formal wear that will see little light of day. Can I get away with darkish slacks and lightweight jacket? Yes  Or even no jacket  at all, Yes, just a formal shirt & tie? You can wear a tie if you want or no tie. Lots of men in tropical short sleeve shirts.  Cocktail dress OK for the ladies? Yes for sure, or just something nice.

If so, we might just get away with not having to schlep checked baggage at all...

See above

2 hours ago, Canuker said:

Sailing the Caribbean, we really don't want to pack loads of formal wear that will see little light of day. Can I get away with darkish slacks and lightweight jacket? Or even no jacket at all, just a formal shirt & tie? Cocktail dress OK for the ladies?

NP