Gifts for PCC.

17 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

Not to someone I'm talking on the phone to 🤣

Interesting.. Not sure why that would make a difference if you've dealt with this person before and feel they've gone over and above for you and you just wanted to show them thanks.. But that's cool.  

9 hours ago, graphicguy said:

I do know all the cruise lines (not just NCL) need major help with their WEB sites.  They are among the buggiest and slowest WEB sites I've ever seen from multi-million dollar corporations.

Amen to that! I have been astounded by what gets released into the field...I sometimes wonder if they are all using the same 3rd party company...

• Like 1

@D_And_K_gocruising…a couple places to check for your pcc..check your cruise confirmation carefully.  The name may be there.  Check your latitudes rewards emails.  Your pcc is usually listed at the bottom with contact information.  Finally, try calling ncl.  Whoever answers can look up who you booked with, and can give you the name,  just ask to be transferred.  I have never had an issue with that.

I am on my 2nd PCC, the first one I loved…she called me to tell me she was leaving…expressed my “NO” in the this sucks for me, but glad for you tone, and I didnt want to have to “train” another to my preferences…she told me she was passing me to the one who trained her, so I was cautiously optimistic.  Had a conversation. With the new one.  Set a couple guidelines for our working relationship.  Things like, I will send an email if not urgent with a clear question…get back to me when you can.  If it is more urgent I will call.  I am not a demanding client, we have had many conversations, about my and DH preferences, and I don’t worry about it.

i thank her profusely.  She is lovely.  The best thank you I can give her is recommend her.  I know I can’t here. But to all my friends, I tell them, and pass her info along.  We  were on a cruise, and talking to someone, and a stranger asked me some questions, about booking future cruises.  I gave him her name and contact information.  And he has become one of her clients (she tells me every time I talk to her, that she talks to him all the time too).  Several others have also made her their PCC.

during lockdown, when no one was cruising, I called them (ncl and ccl) to say thank you, hang in there. Everyone is frustrated, I appreciate you.  Be nice to them, and they will be nice to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 5:39 PM, MrsTocko said:

@D_And_K_gocruising…a couple places to check for your pcc..check your cruise confirmation carefully.  The name may be there.  Check your latitudes rewards emails.  Your pcc is usually listed at the bottom with contact information.  Finally, try calling ncl.  Whoever answers can look up who you booked with, and can give you the name,  just ask to be transferred.  I have never had an issue with that.

I am on my 2nd PCC, the first one I loved…she called me to tell me she was leaving…expressed my “NO” in the this sucks for me, but glad for you tone, and I didnt want to have to “train” another to my preferences…she told me she was passing me to the one who trained her, so I was cautiously optimistic.  Had a conversation. With the new one.  Set a couple guidelines for our working relationship.  Things like, I will send an email if not urgent with a clear question…get back to me when you can.  If it is more urgent I will call.  I am not a demanding client, we have had many conversations, about my and DH preferences, and I don’t worry about it.

Good suggestions.

I am on my third PCC in one year. The first one, which I had for about 2 years was the best. He noticed 2 price drops for my NCL Jade cruise in 2022. When I called him during Black Friday for my NCL Star cruise which is in less than a week, he had left and we got the 2nd PCC who had the same phone number. We booked the cruise with her. Then in February, we called to asked a question and no one answered the phone. I checked my NCL emails and found the information for my new PCC. We called, she answered the question and I told her to add my cousin to her list since on those emails with the promotions is where the PCC information is listed in case that my cousin wants to travel with someone else.

Gifts??? My PCC was calling me so often that I actually asked him to stop calling me. He kept calling. I booked a cruise through a promotion through American Airlines, and he gave me an attitude about that on the phone call after.

I then called customer service, and asked for “anybody else” to be my assigned PCC. To my knowledge, I don’t even have one now. I haven’t had a phone call since, and I am fine with that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Distinctive-Destinations said:

Gifts??? My PCC was calling me so often that I actually asked him to stop calling me. He kept calling. I booked a cruise through a promotion through American Airlines, and he gave me an attitude about that on the phone call after.

I then called customer service, and asked for “anybody else” to be my assigned PCC. To my knowledge, I don’t even have one now. I haven’t had a phone call since, and I am fine with that.

I did the same.  I do faux bookings all the time to compare fares, on all cruise lines.  I get calls and emails from all of them.  Until, I sent a written email to all of them requesting I be removed from their email list and to be put on their "do not call" list. 

I'll call them if I need them.  

Haven't received anything from any of them since.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, graphicguy said:

I did the same.  I do faux bookings all the time to compare fares, on all cruise lines.  I get calls and emails from all of them.  Until, I sent a written email to all of them requesting I be removed from their email list and to be put on their "do not call" list. 

I'll call them if I need them.  

Haven't received anything from any of them since.

Same thing brother, I made the mistake of being signed into my account when I was making faux bookings and got two calls hours later from two separate PCC’s telling me they are my personal consultant lol. I was like wow I have 2 of them at my whim?? Since then I don’t sign in to just browse bookings.

At the end of the day you have the actual TA’s who have connections with the brand and can pull strings for you and then you have the ones that just click the submit button on your behalf. 

• Like 1