Celebrity cabin for 3

PDperks

My husband, sister, & I are planning an ABC cruise on the Eclipse or Reflection.
We are all “seniors.”

Does the third person sleep on the sofa in Concierge class? 
How comfortable is the third person? 
If we were to get a suite, would she get her own actual bed? 

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-reflection/accommodations

Above is the link for Cabins on the Reflection. We have travelled Concierge class on all S-class ships and the sofa is usually made up into a bed by the staff while your at dinner.

You can also google the various suites to see which would be the best for the three of you.

17 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-reflection/accommodations

Above is the link for Cabins on the Reflection. We have travelled Concierge class on all S-class ships and the sofa is usually made up into a bed by the staff while your at dinner.

You can also google the various suites to see which would be the best for the three of you.

Thank you. I’m just wondering about the comfort level.

38 minutes ago, PDperks said:

Thank you. I’m just wondering about the comfort level.

My only experience has been sitting on them. I don't know if, when it's turned into a bed, additional padding is put on. Not sure how much a difference it would make unless you booked a Higher Class suite.

My daughter has never liked the sofa bed. Her favorite part is when I wake up before 6 and she can sleep with Mom for a couple hours. We are typically in a Sky Suite and it doesn’t matter. It would be difficult for 3 adults. 

There were times when I took the cushions off of the sofa and put them on the balcony.  I would lay on them gazing at the stars and fall asleep.  Very peaceful as I wasn’t kept awake from my wife’s snoring.  😱🤫.  Just another option. 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

When I've traveled with my two sisters, I have regularly slept on the sofa -- not pulled out, but just the way it is for seating. I'm 5'9" and 72 years old, and it was fine for me, although from the previous comments it clearly wouldn't suit everyone.