Itineraries 2025/2026

Kim Viktor

Does anyone know the itineraries for Diamond Princess and Coral Princess for the 2025/2026 season? I thought I saw on Facebook that Diamond Princess Asia itineraries was releasedatum, but can't find anything on Princess.com. I guess Coral Princess is doing South America and Antarctica?

On 3/17/2024 at 7:03 AM, Kim Viktor said:

Does anyone know the itineraries for Diamond Princess and Coral Princess for the 2025/2026 season? I thought I saw on Facebook that Diamond Princess Asia itineraries was releasedatum, but can't find anything on Princess.com. I guess Coral Princess is doing South America and Antarctica?

The Diamond Princess 2025/2026 SE Asia and Japan have not been released yet. Carmen Roig, Vice President of Sales for Princess Cruises is doing a webinar on Thursday on Facebook live for travel advisors (I think this one may also be available to the general public) to give a preview of the 2025/2026 Asia and Japan itineraries. I'm hoping @Coral will also post them when she receives them. 

• Thanks 1

This is the information i read on another site.

2025-2026 Asia season will go on sale Mar 28 to the general public (Mar 27 for Elite Captain’s Circle® Members, an exclusive early booking window). In addition, princess will have also added 11 more voyages, ranging 9 to 22 days, roundtrip Tokyo, to the 2025 Japan season.

My PVP in Australia confirmed that they were coming too. But I haven't received any email or anything about the itineraries and its like 8 days away (because its the 19 March 2024 here). 

I'm hoping Coral has all the information.

• Thanks 1

Itineraries for the Coral are already posted. There are tons off Canal, Coastal and Alaska cruise shown for 2025. I booked a long time ago for a Csnsl cruise January 2025

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, memoak said:

Itineraries for the Coral are already posted. There are tons off Canal, Coastal and Alaska cruise shown for 2025. I booked a long time ago for a Csnsl cruise January 2025

Not Coral the Princess ship. Coral the person on this site with that username. 

Edited by icat2000

17 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Not Coral the Princess ship. Coral the person on this site with that username. 

The OP asked about the Coral Princess the ship. 

2 minutes ago, memoak said:

The OP asked about the Coral Princess the ship. 

Yes thanks for pointing that out. However, checking Princess site there nothing showing for Coral for November 2025 to April 2026. Maybe all will be revealed by the end of the month.

12 hours ago, memoak said:

Okay I should be clearer (nothern) winter season 2025/2026.