Cruise Docs

BuckGood

1 minute ago, oakridger said:

Check this thread down the forum:

Have a great trip!

~Nancy

What you really want is the post just above this one, where RMS Olympic reports that Windstar told her all she needs is to print out the welcome aboard email and all its attachments.  Did you get that?  If not, a call to Windstar will produce it (per above)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Windstar used to send out a nice pouch with all your cruise documents, including luggage tags, but as with so many cruise lines, those are no more.  You will receive emailed documents ~four or five weeks before your cruise. If you haven't received them by now, contact Windstar or your TA if you used one.  Be sure to print them out and have them with you, as some ports (Barbados comes to mind) will require you to show them for entry to the port.  Luggage tags will be found at the ship when you check in.

Edited by 6rugrats

17 hours ago, BuckGood said:

We board the Breeze next week but have been unable to find any cruise docs! Does Windstar not give any nor give luggage tags🤷‍♂️

We are also on Breeze next week and I was informed that Luggage Tags are issued at check in at the port.  As far as any other cruise docs I am gonna cal my TA now.  See you on board!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BuckGood said:

We board the Breeze next week but have been unable to find any cruise docs! Does Windstar not give any nor give luggage tags🤷‍♂️

Just did a search in my emails for Windstar Cruises and found the Bon Voyage email.  Had already printed, bt just a lot different than the major cruise lines.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, CulverCityCruisers said:

We are also on Breeze next week and I was informed that Luggage Tags are issued at check in at the port.  As far as any other cruise docs I am gonna cal my TA now.  See you on board!

Check your emails. They send it straight to you, not your TA, although maybe they get a copy too. There are multiple answers here on this thread and others, including one already linked here which is on this page. I will link it again. There is also a search function you can use. 

Edited by Pudgesmom

28 minutes ago, Pudgesmom said:

Check your emails. They send it straight to you, not your TA, although maybe they get a copy too. There are multiple answers here on this thread and others, including one already linked here which is on this page. I will link it again. There is also a search function you can use. 

It was a direct email to us from Windstar.  Just different than the larger cruise lines, but all good for us!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...