Dining Packages on Icon

I was able to purchase the 3 meal dining package on Icon today for Feb 2025.  How to I make the actual reservations?  When I try to make reservations it brings me back to purchasing again?

Right now they make a place maker reservation for you the first night. Once you board go asap to a dining p,platform, and book all 3 nights then. 

Theh are supposedly working on IT so you can do it ahead but it's not out yet.

Once you check in 45 days before cruise, you should be able to make reservations on line vs waiting until boarding. Royal has supposedly rolled this out for the Icon and gradually implementing on other ships.

2 hours ago, crewsweeper said:

Once you check in 45 days before cruise, you should be able to make reservations on line vs waiting until boarding. Royal has supposedly rolled this out for the Icon and gradually implementing on other ships.

That has yet to be implemented and has little to do with check in.

20 hours ago, Biker19 said:

That has yet to be implemented and has little to do with check in.

My bad then.  I had heard precruise ressies were available on the Icon starting with maiden voyage from Miami.  But yes not yet implemented elsewhere.

22 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

My bad then.  I had heard precruise ressies were available on the Icon starting with maiden voyage from Miami.  But yes not yet implemented elsewhere.

I was on the inaugural and it definitely was not available.  They said it would be yet we are still waiting

• Like 1

Bean counters are trying to figure out the added fee for the convenience.  Something like a GTY rate. Highest price for booking onboard, slight discount for online pre purchase with reservations or normal discount for a GTY but only reserve after boarding. 

• Like 1