Any cruises that circle Japan in 2025 or 2026? (I didn't see much on the website.)

zitsky

I don't know MSC.  I am interested in a cruise that circles Japan but they only seem to have 3/4/5 day cruises that go to Taiwan.  Am I stuck booking with Celebrity on the Millennium?

The website shows an 11-night cruise that circles Japan on Oct. 2 - Oct. 13, 2024. Nothing is shown for 2025 but given past history there should be a similar cruise in 2025.

37 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

The website shows an 11-night cruise that circles Japan on Oct. 2 - Oct. 13, 2024. Nothing is shown for 2025 but given past history there should be a similar cruise in 2025.

I would guess that the 2025/26 schedule for Japan MIGHT be similar to 2024, if I check that?

Thanks for the reply.

7 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Princess, Cunard, HAL in April 2025.  EM

Thanks.  Have you been on these cruise lines or to any Japan cruises?  Would you recommend them?

17 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

As an FYI: On Facebook, someone had shared a link a while back that showed the Bellissima on the berthing schedule for the Port of Los Angeles/Long Beach in late 2025.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  Have you been on these cruise lines or to any Japan cruises?  Would you recommend them?

HAL 3 Star, Cunard x3, platinum on Princess.  Couple short visits to Japan plus changing planes enroute from Shanghai.  EM

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

As an FYI: On Facebook, someone had shared a link a while back that showed the Bellissima on the berthing schedule for the Port of Los Angeles/Long Beach in late 2025.

Thanks for the Head Up! It looks like 7-night sailing beginning 10/04/2025 from LA. That also raises the question of a possible Grand Voyage to arrive at LA. Ho about Japan Transpacific to LA?

Just now, Heartgrove said:

Thanks for the Head Up! It looks like 7-night sailing beginning 10/04/2025 from LA. That also raises the question of a possible Grand Voyage to arrive at LA. Ho about Japan Transpacific to LA?

I would absolutely be down for that. I have been wanting to sail on Meraviglia's sister ships for a while now and that would be a great way to sail on Bellissima.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GA Dave said:

I would absolutely be down for that. I have been wanting to sail on Meraviglia's sister ships for a while now and that would be a great way to sail on Bellissima.

We have sailed from San Diego twice on on 7-day cruises to Cabo, Mazatlan, and PV,  and stopped in Ensenada returning fro a 18-day RT to Hawaii to satisfy government requirements. Seven night cruises from LA won't travel far down the coast though. Still - would definitely book it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/9/2024 at 12:26 PM, zitsky said:

I did HAL @ the end of 2019.  Twas AWESOME!  The weather was perfect - not too hot & not too cold! The itinerary was not too port intensive --  enough sea days to rest.   The ship would load the local fruits & this would be available on the theme nights @ the buffet.  Of course the special fruits would all be gone very quickly.  We would look at the menu for dinner @ the main dining room & head up to the buffet for a walk through.  Unsure if it's still the same after the pandemic.

Pax would be mixed from Asia/Australia/USA/Europe.  Nice mix!

I usually will pick Celebrity..  a little more livelier.  Hal just happened to have a promo & I like the Ports--. I think you should give it a try!  (but if you need your evening entertainment... it's not as exciting.

🙂

Edited by jumpjump