Cannot sign into Princess.com from ipad/ However Can sign in from laptop

emmak8

• Previously I could sign on to Princess.com both with ipad and laptop. Now I can only sign in to Princess.com on my laptop. While on Enchanted internet manager tried to help but it would not work. I used the computers in the internet cafe and signed on no problem. Has this happenened to anyone ? Maybe there is an IT guru out there  who has an answer? Thank you everyone.This has me baffled.

Not exactly your issue, but I have logged in from different devices, and some display all my information, and sometimes it can't load some pages.  Clearing cache generally resolves it, so maybe try that and/or use a different browser than your default in your laptop?

3 hours ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Not exactly your issue, but I have logged in from different devices, and some display all my information, and sometimes it can't load some pages.  Clearing cache generally resolves it, so maybe try that and/or use a different browser than your default in your laptop?

OP is having problem on iPad, not laptop.  EM

Wildcat provides an excellent list of things to try.

FWIIW, I spoke with a Princess Rep about this sort of problem once and she advised that changing browsers was the first thing to try.  In this specific case (YMMV), Safari was preferred over Firefox.

I would also add doing a reboot of the iPad to the list of things to try.  And making sure that your browser apps are up to date.

2 hours ago, emmak8 said:

i can log in to Princess.com on my macbook but not my ipad. Thank you all for suggestions.

Just remembered I had the same issue but I was on the Discovery I think it was and that was in February.  I tried everything and it immediately booted me out but oddly once I was home it worked great.  And it was only the Princess website I had the issue with.

Today I attempted to sign in on my ipad and surprise! I was logged in. I am guessing this is Princess website problem. Now the question is Will it work while I am on board?