Any updates to timing of Voyager and Mariner major refurbishing?

I had heard that 17 day drydocks/refurbishing time was built into both Mariner and Voyager schedules for late 2025. However, when I look at schedules for both ships, neither of them appear to have a gap in their schedules for fourth quarter of 2025 or even early 2026. Does anyone know if ships these are still scheduled for major refurbushings and, if so, when?

Mariner has a gap 3 - 26 November; Voyager now has a gap of only three days, 26 - 29 November.  I guess the Voyager dry dock has been cancelled; more nails in her coffin (just my thoughts I have NO inside information).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

Mariner has a gap 3 - 26 November; Voyager now has a gap of only three days, 26 - 29 November.  I guess the Voyager dry dock has been cancelled; more nails in her coffin (just my thoughts I have NO inside information).

Perhaps Regent will sell her to Crystal  and they will refurbish her.

I just checked and, in addition to the three day gap noted by Marc, there is now a 13 day gap in early 2025 from January 29 through February 10. This makes sense to me as Regent has a grand voyage in March 2025. Regent may also use the three days at the end of November to spruce up the ship for another grand voyage in early 2026. Regent may be dropping the major renovation for Voyager or it’s possible that Regent is still doing the major renovation on Voyager but needs less time to do so than it needs for Mariner.

Dave

Posted (edited)

Voyager’s drydock isn’t canceled.  Just being moved from when Regent originally planned.  Stay tuned.  

Edited by eroller

23 hours ago, DaveFr said:

I just checked and, in addition to the three day gap noted by Marc, there is now a 13 day gap in early 2025 from January 29 through February 10. This makes sense to me as Regent has a grand voyage in March 2025. Regent may also use the three days at the end of November to spruce up the ship for another grand voyage in early 2026. Regent may be dropping the major renovation for Voyager or it’s possible that Regent is still doing the major renovation on Voyager but needs less time to do so than it needs for Mariner.

Dave

That 13 day gap January  29 - February 10 on Voyager is a charter. We were on that cruise and it was cancelled.