Wonder of the Seas

1 hour ago, cruisinfanatic said:

is Wonder the same as the other Oasis class ships were you can't cross sides on deck 7 aft elevators?

I am not sure I understand your question. On every Oasis class ship you can go to either the Starboard or Port side from the aft elevators.

35 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am not sure I understand your question. On every Oasis class ship you can go to either the Starboard or Port side from the aft elevators.

I don't believe there is access on any Oasis class ship on deck 7 to cross from one side to the other. The huge Boardwalk sign  blocks crossing from one side to the other, only deck 7 is blocked. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

I don't believe there is access on any Oasis class ship on deck 7 to cross from one side to the other. The huge Boardwalk sign  blocks crossing from one side to the other, only deck 7 is blocked. 

Correct - and that is unique to Oasis class ships.

When I boarded Allure last week, I discovered the blockage on deck seven.  It really isn’t a problem if you remember to use the elevator on your side of the ship, port or starboard is clearly marked. 

Royal Group has ben in early talks with Space X to build and install a deck  7 transporter to quill guest complaints about the roadblocks from port to starboard. Coming soon to a Oasis Class ship near you. 

image.png.b8062e705e586d28361d348b47ce83d6.png

• Haha 1

Yes.  I always take notice the first time I go to, or leave the room, of the decorations in the elevators so I always end up on the correct side of the ship.