MDR Reservations after June 17

Cruzbw

For my cruise in 2025, I know I have to wait until June 17 to make my MDR reservations just like a hundred thousand other passengers.  And I believe that most passengers need to wait until full payment is made.  Since I have Platinum status, I think the date is earlier.  Am I remembering correctly? When can I make MDR reservations, given Platinum status? TIA

The way I understand the current situation you will have to wait until June 17th assuming the program is up and running. Previous to this change certain loyalty levels were allowed to select dining when booked. I have not seen rules for the new dining regarding priority or if priority will even be necessary. 

Let us see what happens from June 17th forward. 

As far as I am aware the new system doesn't kick in until after the 14th of September. Therefore I'd be amazed if Princess cancelled dining arrangements for those cruising before then. Also I believe that no arrangements can be made until final payments are made.

2 hours ago, Cruisemeister2002 said:

As far as I am aware the new system doesn't kick in until after the 14th of September. Therefore I'd be amazed if Princess cancelled dining arrangements for those cruising before then. Also I believe that no arrangements can be made until final payments are made.

I’m elite and can (and do) make my reservations as soon as I make a deposit. I can also add non elite friends who are sailing with me to my reservations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

I’m elite and can (and do) make my reservations as soon as I make a deposit. I can also add non elite friends who are sailing with me to my reservations. 

This is/was correct. As an elite right now I have January cruises booked. I can not access MDR dining reservations. They are blocked. Assume they will open June 17th. 

30 minutes ago, suzyed said:

Right now I have all my dining reservations in place for our Oct.17th sailing...nothing as changed so far.

My original January ones were removed.

My dining reservations have been booked for a long time and we sail March 2.   AND they are still there in the app!   They haven't been wiped yet.   I am only Ruby status so I don't know why I was able to book so far out.  Its a mystery.

2 hours ago, suzyed said:

Right now I have all my dining reservations in place for our Oct.17th sailing...nothing as changed so far.

They will be wiped though. At least Princess has said they will. I guess we'll see.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, suzyed said:

Same for my Nov 16 sailing. All still there and unchanged.

9 hours ago, suzyed said:

We are on same cruise and ours have been wiped.

1 hour ago, Yehootu said:

1 hour ago, Yehootu said:

Hmmm? Well still there right now...so we'll see.

14 hours ago, suzyed said:

Hmmm? Well still there right now...so we'll see.

Boom!  Yes, ours are finally wiped!  Of course the SD that we already paid for still remain.
So, we will have to decide which style we will decide to do.  
Did anyone find out what time is fixed dining?

22 hours ago, suzyed said:

Did anyone find out what time is fixed dining?

The consensus is that the late dining will be at 7:30 but I've seen guesses of 5:00 and 5:30 for the early seating. I hope it's 5:30!

• Like 1