Holland Rotterdam

Have a question about happy hour prices in the bars.  We were on the Rotterdam almost two years ago and loved it.  We enjoyed the happy hours on select days.  Great way to mix and mingle.  We're considering another Rotterdam cruise and wondered if that was a fluke or if these happy hours is a Holland thing.  

Thanks in advance!

J

I am sailing the Rotterdam for the first time this year but I have been on quite a few HAL ships and all had happy hours. Usually 2, one in late afternoon and one in the evening 

• Like 3

On Zuiderdam right now. Happy Hours from 3:00-4:00 and 10:00pm to 11:00pm in Billboard Onboard. Posted as 25% off which surprised me because they are usually 50% off lately. I have HIA so haven’t gone but I’ll check on that for sure and get back to confirm!     ~Nancy

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

I am sailing the Rotterdam for the first time this year but I have been on quite a few HAL ships and all had happy hours. Usually 2, one in late afternoon and one in the evening 

This has been my experience,  not been on R'dam, but all the ships I have been on. Enjoy!!

2 minutes ago, oakridger said:

On Zuiderdam right now. Happy Hours from 3:00-4:00 and 10:00pm to 11:00pm in Billboard Onboard. Posted as 25% off which surprised me because they are usually 50% off lately. I have HIA so haven’t gone but I’ll check on that for sure and get back to confirm!     ~Nancy

Please do - I've been seeing 50% as well, so maybe one of the recent changes?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Please do - I've been seeing 50% as well, so maybe one of the recent changes?

I have seen a lot of different happy hour pricing schemes recently like they are testing the waters.  I am still a big fan of BOGO even though I only drink Diet Coke. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, oakridger said:

The first HH here on Zuiderdam is at 3:00pm. Seems too early I think but others may like it ?? 🤷‍♀️

Does it coincide with Trivia?

1 hour ago, Mary229 said:

Does it coincide with Trivia?

Trivia is at 1:00pm and 4:00 and 6:30pm. So the 4:00pm trivia starts right at the end of HH

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, oakridger said:

Trivia is at 1:00pm and 4:00 and 6:30pm. So the 4:00pm trivia starts right at the end of HH

Then that is incredibly early.  Most cruises early HH is at or after trivia. Where are you sailing

Edited by Mary229

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Then that is incredibly early.  Most cruises early HH is at or after trivia. Where are you sailing

Trans Atlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Ijmuiden Netherlands.