Check in date change

Several months ago, my online check-in availability date had a one day discrepancy between the web site and the app - the app was one day earlier than the web site. About a month or so prior to the check-in, the dates synced up to the date the web site had shown all along. 

1 hour ago, nettexmel said:

Anyone have this happen before ? 

Yes, that is almost expected - RCI IT can't do calendar math very well. When available, the planner check in date seems to be accurate.

Kinda, and only once: 

Let's pretend our check-in date was July 1.  I was up and ready at midnight ... nothing.  Tried the next morning.  Nope.  Tried a couple times the next day.  Still nada.  I knew it wasn't "just me" because other people online were saying the same thing.  It opened at midnight on July 2.  Never knew why.  

The discrepancy seems to be that check in opens at midnight local time at the departure port.  If you are located in a time zone that's behind the departure port, the date shown would reflect a day earlier since that's what date it would be where you are when it is midnight the next day in the departure port.  If the date advanced a day, it appears they now made it always show the departure port date rather than the local date.

5 hours ago, nettexmel said:

Sailing Wonder of the seas July 7 2024. Looks like my check in date on the app has changed from May 23 to May 24. Anyone have this happen before ? 

Yes, happens. In last 2 yrs on 18 sailings I remember one was 30days out(a strange one), then 2 were one day and one 1 day off. Had one were I could to all the Boarding day stuff 7 days out inc the watch safety Video and the then Health questionnaire