Club Orange on the Volendam

Ok that was i thought. we have become spoiled on the larger ships with the dedicated club orange facility.

I does help to have the shorter line sometimes at the dining room....

16 hours ago, Alberta Quilter said:

I’ll be on the Volendam with CO.  Because there is no dedicated CO dining room, I requested fixed dining so we will have the same table and wait staff.  We shouldn't have to line up at all!

Agree.

You get a different menu with on more entry but that is about all.

CO value on the small ships is the upgrade option. Priority boarding is nice, but not at the cost of CO.

We had CO on the Volendam last year and quite frankly it was not worth much.  No CO line at the excursions desk and hard to find at the Main Dining Room (where you were seated the same as everyone else, except quicker (and had to ask for the CO menu everytime).

• Thanks 1

We will be on the Volendam in August in a Vista Suite. We added CO for the upgrade in cabin category. We booked a Category B Vista with CO and got upgraded to a Category A in the cabin we would have taken without CO. The cost difference between the B and A cabin paid for the cost of CO, so for us it was a no brainer. We have anytime dinning and with CO we will not have to wait to be seated in the MDR as we will have priority seating and the extra CO daily entree menu.

• Like 1

Just got off the Volendam a couple of weeks ago.  Club Orange specials that we had were well prepared as was most of the Volendam’s food.

• Like 1