Hooked Seafood Symphony of the Sea

Hello, we have Hooked Seafood booked for first day lunch, however in the app, opening time said it is opened at 5pm. 

Does anyone that have been on Symphony know if it opened for lunch on embarkation day?

TIA

11 minutes ago, sportmorgan said:

What does everyone recommend on the Hooked menu? We are going for lunch on a sea day. 
Thanks!

Really, it's up to what you like.  You can find a sample lunch menu online.

On 5/19/2024 at 8:40 PM, Afever said:

Hello, we have Hooked Seafood booked for first day lunch, however in the app, opening time said it is opened at 5pm. 

Does anyone that have been on Symphony know if it opened for lunch on embarkation day?

TIA

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

What time are you booked for? I don't think they would allow you to book a reservation for a time that they are not open. It just doesn't make sense.

Don't be so sure...Royal app and website is riddled with glitches. IMO it's a mistake as I haven't heard of Hooked being open on embarkation day for lunch. I recently just read about someone that had the same happen with booking Chops for an embarkation lunch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bajathree said:

Don't be so sure...Royal app and website is riddled with glitches. IMO it's a mistake 

Yep. Not quite the same thing, but we have shown up for our paid reservation only to find that the restaurant wasn't open yet 🙄

• Thanks 1

I was on Symphony a few weeks ago and ate lunch at Hooked - on a sea day, it was not open for lunch any other day of that cruise. Best foods I've had over a few lunches were the Drunken Mussels, Baked Oysters, Lobster Roll, Messy Fish Sandwich, Shrimp Cocktail and the Coconut Cream Pie. I thought all were delicious. I actually have not had anything I didn't like.

24 minutes ago, Afever said:

Do they let you select a new time once onboard if the restaurant is not open in the time you originally booked?

Of course they will. Just move the reservation as early as you can on day one in order to have your pick of reservations.