Enchanted Princess cruise 5.11 to 5.18

Posted (edited)
Host CJSKIDS
This post was recognized by Host CJSKIDS!

"Thank you for taking the time to post a review and your thoughts of your sailing!"

MISTER 67 was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

Just a short blurb about our cruise to the Eastern Caribbean last week on the Enchanted Princess.

This was our 74th cruise so needless to say we are experienced cruisers and we are happy to say that Princess has made it back to the line it was before the pandemic. Everything was just about perfect from the food in MDR and the  Buffett to the great service to the wonderful entertainment. The ship was in tip top shape and clean as a whistle.

If anyone has any questions I will be happy to answer them.

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 3

What time were the shows?
Did you eat in any specialty restaurants?

I appreciate your offer to answer questions. This is our first Princess cruise

(have only been on Celebrity) and feel as though I am starting from “square one”,  which I guess I am. Looking forward to trying a new cruise line.

26 minutes ago, jshli said:

What time were the shows?
Did you eat in any specialty restaurants?

I appreciate your offer to answer questions. This is our first Princess cruise

(have only been on Celebrity) and feel as though I am starting from “square one”,  which I guess I am. Looking forward to trying a new cruise line.

Did not eat in any specialty restaurants, the MDR food was excellent, we also cruise with Celebrity and the food was on par with X. I would give a slight edge to X on the variety of food in the buffet.

We are early diners and we made the early shows which were at 7:30, not only in the showroom but also in other venues on the ship. We saw a great comedian-impersonator in the Vista lounge on the last night.

Hi, 

I will be on the Enchanted Princess in the near future and have the Plus package.

Are the items in the refrigerator included in the package?

Thanks!!

10 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

Thank you for posting!   I am hoping that the Enchanted continues to be this great when we board.

What foods or dishes did you like most?

Any other tips?

The Rack of Lamb was excellent as were all the pasta dishes.

3 hours ago, takevtr1 said:

Hi, 

I will be on the Enchanted Princess in the near future and have the Plus package.

Thanks!!

I can’t answer that as we aren’t big drinkers and never get the beverage package. We do get the the initial refrigerator setup free because we are Elite status, we changed out all the liquor for a bunch of bottled water.

3 hours ago, takevtr1 said:

Hi, 

Thanks!!

Unless you are elite or in a suite, don’t expect to find anything in your fridge unless you’ve ordered it.

20 hours ago, BamaVol said:

Unless you are elite or in a suite, don’t expect to find anything in your fridge unless you’ve ordered it.

oh, ok thanks for the information!! I'm not elite or in a suite. Actually first time sailing Princess, but sailed all other cruise lines. Thanks again!!

20 hours ago, MISTER 67 said:

I can’t answer that as we aren’t big drinkers and never get the beverage package. We do get the the initial refrigerator setup free because we are Elite status, we changed out all the liquor for a bunch of bottled water.

ok thank you!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cruisejacket said:

Do you recall what recent movies were shown on MUTS or in-room?

Thank you

Recent it a relative term with Princess. Most of them shown are usually 6 to 8 months after DVD release times.

On 5/22/2024 at 3:14 AM, takevtr1 said:

Hi, 

Thanks!!

No drinks in the refrigerator are not included. You can use the app to have a drink delivered, but plan on it taking an hour. Don't get any ice in the drink, better to have ice in your room and add as you need because it will be melted by the time you get the drink.

• Like 2