Las Palmas to Miami

Ibis

Do we have anyone going from Miami to San Diego?  I thought I remembered that SD/SD was also an option for the World Cruise.

Roy

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Do we have anyone going from Miami to San Diego?  I thought I remembered that SD/SD was also an option for the World Cruise.

Yes, a few of us are staying on to San Diego. Many who boarded in SD are leaving in Miami. We’re so glad we’ll have one more segment to enjoy this wonderful experience. 

• Like 10

On 6/6/2024 at 8:03 AM, LoveBora said:

Yes, a few of us are staying on to San Diego. Many who boarded in SD are leaving in Miami. We’re so glad we’ll have one more segment to enjoy this wonderful experience. 

We understand that 34 are continuing to San Diego with over 500 boarding in Miami.

• Like 2

One of our best cruises ever. The entertainment was over the top!  Everything else was absolutely fantastic.  Crystal is not “back” it is better than before.  

• Like 15

11 hours ago, seasack said:

June 8 - Reflections and dinner menu. 

Btw that’s all folks! My 5 1/2 month adventure ends today by heading home so hopefully someone else will be able to post the Reflections and menus.

427063A6-64EA-4A8F-992F-E27DC80D08F0.pdf 928.78 kB · 27 downloads BFF33AB9-EB4A-4685-BB75-5F6F03D638FD.pdf 68.12 kB · 40 downloads

Seasack, safe travels home. Thank you so much for Reflections and the menus!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Totally agree with Tripacian.. this segment was over the top! Entertainment, service, cuisine, and ambiance in general. One of our best cruises ever, as well. Last night’s balloon drop in the Cove was a great finale. We just keep saying, nobody does it better❣️Thank you, Crystal, for beautiful memories!

• Like 8