Wonder of the seas - red party?

38 minutes ago, Sunshine_Barbie said:

Can anyone confirm if the Wonder has a “Red” party?

I read that they did have one, but thumbing thru cruise compasses, I’m not seeing it listed. 
anyone get off the wonder recently & can provide insight?

Our cruise on Liberty last month had a red party, so it does still exist.  There has been one on all of our recent cruises, though none were on Wonder.

Yes it’s been on both of my Wonder cruises. Late night in Studio B. It’s a club experience with a DJ, techno dance music. There’s usually a few young people hanging out there and older people sitting down to see what it’s all about. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

. It’s a club experience with a DJ, techno dance music.  

Ah, I have heard of that.  I was trying to picture a red party in the context of the 70s parties.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Thisguylikestocruise said:

Yes it’s been on both of my Wonder cruises. Late night in Studio B. It’s a club experience with a DJ, techno dance music. There’s usually a few young people hanging out there and older people sitting down to see what it’s all about. 

Oh, if that's what the OP meant, then I'll defer to you. I was thinking of some sort of event where you wear red, lol, like white night. I'm not old but I'm definitely not looking for a techno party.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

On Wonder in April there was a night that a lot of people dressed in red....however I didn't really pay attention to see if it was tied to a party or just a night to dress in red. There was also an evening that most people were dressed in white as well as an evening that many wear Hawaiian style shirt. The only 2 big "parties" that I remember were the 70's one night and 80's another. I wasn't really looking for or paying attention to look for smaller parties or those that were very late night.

Edited by bajathree

1 minute ago, bajathree said:

just a night to dress in red

There’s definitely no dress in red night like white or Caribbean.

I’m pretty sure the OP was talking about that night club techno whatever in Studio B. It’s called RED.

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

There’s definitely no dress in red night like white or Caribbean.

I’m pretty sure the OP was talking about that night club techno whatever in Studio B. It’s called RED.

There was on Wonder in April....over half the dining room was dressed in red on my sailing.

23 minutes ago, bajathree said:

There was on Wonder in April....over half the dining room was dressed in red on my sailing.

4 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We have seen a lot of people dressed in red the night of the Red Party too.

I believe you both. I just didn't see it in March or last week and the app/compass don't suggest everyone dress in red like they do on white and Caribbean night.

Just got off the ship today. Went to the red party and it was awesome. Studio B, I believe it started at 11:30 pm and was so much fun ! 

• Like 1

Just on Wonder. And had RED the night club experience They will have it right after Crazy Quest. If you go to both they will start the music and lights right after quest and  then stop it a min later and clear the venue and then let people back in after scanning seapass for age verification.  Whole process took 10 min .  They could have saved the hassle by scanning the seapass for quest as they are both 18 and above