Soda package

Hi we are buying the non alcohol package 14.95 per person do you what drinks are included we did think of going for the other dearer package as it says it includes hot chocolate and coffee is there a coffee card or coffee package we could buy

Basically it includes soda. The cost is really $14.99/pp/day + 18% = $17.69/pp/day. The coffee card/package is no longer available. To also include specialty coffees you would have to have the zero alcohol package. You are able to carry on 12 x 12oz cans of soda /pp.

Here are the terms for the soda package.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/food-and-dining/beverages/classic-soda-package-terms-and-conditions

Thanks for the information I was hoping to use my on board credit but it's quoting 401 t9 but it now it will be a lot dearer on board I don't seem to be able to use the onboard credit before we board celebrity allowed me to pay for my drink package before we sailed with my credit

Probably better off getting plus package for 60 a day.  This would cover each person's crew appreciation, wi-fi, all soda, smoothies, coffee, specialty coffees, hot cocoa, water, 2 casualty dinners, 2 specialty deserts per day, fitness classes, room service delivery, ocean now delivery.  If all you need is soda's I suggest each person bring a 12 pack of soda and/or water board.  

Plus Beverage Package Includes:  76.99 per day

• Cocktails, wine by the glass, beer, specialty coffees fountain sodas, bottled water, fresh juices and healthy smoothies (juice bar), new juice bar, mocktails and crafted cocktails by Mixologist Rob Floyd
  • 50 spirits, 25 wines by the glass, 25 beers, all specialty coffees & non- alcoholic drinks
  • 25% discount on wine bottles (including rare vintages)
  • 25% discount on large bottles of water and cans of soda

Plua Package  60.00 per day

• Wi-Fi (1 device per guest)
  • Crew appreciation
  • Plus Beverage Package
    (drinks up to $15 each)
  • Unlimited juice bar
  • Premium desserts (2 per day)
  • Fitness classes (2 per cruise)
  • NEW 2 casual dining meals per guest
  • NEW OceanNow® delivery
  • NEW Room service delivery

15 minutes ago, Holly123red said:

Thanks for the information I was hoping to use my on board credit but it's quoting 401 t9 but it now it will be a lot dearer on board I don't seem to be able to use the onboard credit before we board celebrity allowed me to pay for my drink package before we sailed with my credit

Princess beverage packages and bundles Cruise Packages are the same price in advance or aboard. They are not more expensive onboard like other cruise lines.

And no, Princess does not allow you to use Onboard Credit for anything in advance of actually being onboard except for Excursions....  Different lines, different policies. 

And if you're looking at the Zero Proof beverage package, and so intend to pay the daily crew appreciation - then the bundled Plus  Cruise Package is almost certainly a much better deal overall, if you'll likely partake of room service once or twice, any casual dining, etc. 

I did the math for my last cruise. I originally booked just the cruise. I prepaid my gratuities (personally, the service would need to be so bad for me to change this that I'd be talking to people on board about it). I knew I needed to get internet access, so was originally planning to get a single multi-device package. I had been on the edge for drinks. At this point, as soon as you add the soda package, you're better off just getting the Plus package.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Holly123red said:

Unless something has recently changed, the drink packages are the same price onboard as they are pre-cruise.  You can wait till you board the ship to purchase a drink package and use your onboard credit.

Edited by Kgills
spelling :)

I think there are two packages. The Plus and Premier package, which I believe is the $80 package. Is soda included in the Premier package?

Beverage packages are available on boarding day. There will be crew selling them in the public areas. Same cost, pre cruise or on board. When purchased on board the cost goes to your on board account and nets against any OBC credits.