Soda on Liberty of the Seas

I signed up for the soda package but have been told that there is no Freestyle Machine on board.Does anyone know what sodas are available on board is it just the stand Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite? Do they do cans or fountain drinks? 

3 minutes ago, CruisingPhirstTime said:

I signed up for the soda package but have been told that there is no Freestyle Machine on board.Does anyone know what sodas are available on board is it just the stand Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite? Do they do cans or fountain drinks? 

They have both cans and fountain. I found a bar with some kind of root beer that was more so, english brand? In the promenade. I dont drink much soda so cant really confirm which soda they have. I usually just get a regular can of coke. 

Cans. They have Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There are no "zero" versions of those, unfortunately. You can get the freestyle cups from the bars, but there's no machine to use them.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

Cans. They have Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite Zero, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There are no "zero" versions of those, unfortunately. You can get the freestyle cups from the bars, but there's no machine to use them.

My anal retentiveness is showing...  🙂

Just a technicality but they aren't "Freestyle cups".  They are souvenir/refillable cups that come with the soda package (that can now be used with Freestyle machines).  I only say this because similar cups have come with the soda package and have been around far longer than Freestyle machines were ever on the ships.

Edited by The Fun Researcher

Ridiculous that they still don't have Freestyle machines on Liberty.  When Liberty was in TX they told us it was because they couldn't get the cartridges for the machines in Texas.  Here we are years later and Liberty is no longer in TX and Harmony and Allure have both sailed from TX with Freestyle machines.

2 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

You can't get most of this with a soda package. You can get fountain soda and maybe a can of soda poured into a cup, They won't give you Powerades and vitamin waters with a soda package. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

Thanks so much. I don't drink Coke or Sprite so it seems the soda package will be worthless on Liberty of the seas. The soda package should be cheaper on ships with no freestyle machines. 

9 hours ago, bouhunter said:

Can't vouch for what's available, but yes there are no freestyle machines.  First ship we've been on that doesn't have them.

Funny thing is I only been on one Ship that had them. Not that matters I been carrying on Mt Dew for 35yrs