The trailer to Gatorclaw's long awaited Liberty video

gatorclaw

This is the first 3 minutes of my epic Islands of Liberty video. If you're a fan of my other videos- you're gonna love this one even more. I didn't think I could top Voyage of Valor, but I've managed to do it, with the help of my fellow passengers, of course. I'll leave it at that for now...

www.gatorclaw.com/liberty

Hope this gets you excited to see the whole thing. I should have it posted on May 25th. Enjoy!

Can't wait to see it! I've seen some of your other videos, and have them saved to our favorites. We are taking our very first cruise ever next month, and we can't wait! We got our docs in today, and are doing the dance:D Whenever I feel like June isn't gonna get here, I'll watch the videos, and I wind up being even more anxious to go. I'll sit and imagine and I think, shortly that will be us!:D First cruise ever, first airplane ride ever, :eek: and to think I'm afraid of heights, lol. Thanks for the trailer and we will look forward to watching it! You guys do such a wonderful job, and we really appreciate you sharing with us all! We kinda feel like we know you guys even though we have never met. Keep up the good work:)

........ If you're a fan of my other videos- you're gonna love this one even more. I didn't think I could top Voyage of Valor, but I've managed to do it, ..........!

Jason,

I am, I do, and I think you have! Keep up the good work. :)

May 25th of what year? Just kidding. Looking great and making me cruise sick.

Z,

A little payback for the suffering you inflicted some! Pretty cool if you've got one coming up soon, kinda rotten if you're about a year away like I am.....

I'm going to try and use your fantastic video to sell my reluctant adult children on a cruise. Just wish you and Pepper had a little one in Camp Carnival so you would have footage on that.

Absolutely great job.

Jason, thanks for the great video. We can't wait to go aboard Friday.

Also,thanks for the quick glimpse of the Emerald Seas that you said your parents cruised on 24 years ago. We sailed on it for our honeymoon nearly 29 years ago.

Archived