Dining

stoneharborlady

Hey guys, would someone be kind enough to tell me what the seating hours are for dinner (traditional). Also, a year out, should we have a good chance of getting early seating for traditional? Also, would we have a fair chance (in traditional) of getting a table for 9? Thanks friends.

The traditional dining ususally starts between 6p.m. to 6:15p.m. I have seen tables for eight but not nine. They may try to put you in two tables next to each other. I am not sure how you would request that other than talk to the Maitre'd.

Marilyn

Usually dinner is served between 6 and 6:15, depending upon the ship. Since you've already sailed on this ship before, I would check your old Patters and see what they say. Even if they have changed times, it should still be close. As for a table of 9, the sooner you reserve, the sooner you chance to get that table at the time you want. The only time we had a problem was when we booked three months prior to sailing and then we got it switched the next day. You shouldn't have any problem, but earlier is better, especially with a big group

Charlie

Hey guys, would someone be kind enough to tell me what the seating hours are for dinner (traditional). Also, a year out, should we have a good chance of getting early seating for traditional? Also, would we have a fair chance (in traditional) of getting a table for 9? Thanks friends.

Traditional dining times are generally 6:15 pm & 8:15 pm.

They can vary by 15 minutes ship to ship.

If you are booking a year out you should get your dining request. Again, can depend on the cruise.

As for your table of 9, are you booking together as a group or individual bookings?? If you are all together it should not be a problem.

If you are seperate bookings this takes some notification to get done.

Good Luck :)

The traditional dining times really depend on the itinerary, and even on the port. I've often seen dining times change when there's a late departure. On our Island Princess Hawaiian cruise in March/April, late traditional dining was at 8PM. I believe early dining was at 5:45PM.

As soon as you book, instruct your TA to request traditional dining and link your bookings together as soon as possible. Even a year out, traditional dining could fill up so book and request it ASAP.

Thanks everyone. We are booked in two groups, will call TA tomorrow and have them linked. She has us in PC dining now, will try to change. Karen

Karen,

You MAY still be able to do this with PC dining.

You can request a table for 9 every night at a certain time that works for all of you.

Prior to your cruise you or your TA can email this to the Maitre D. And then when you board go & confirm it.

Karen,

You MAY still be able to do this with PC dining.

You can request a table for 9 every night at a certain time that works for all of you.

Prior to your cruise you or your TA can email this to the Maitre D. And then when you board go & confirm it.

Thank you (And Im sure everyone else in the dining room will be grateful not to have a three year old at their table!!) Karen

Archived