What is going on with the boards??!!

bonbon663

It's been a problem for me for at least a week. So the Crown Princess thing might be making it worse, but it was already having troubles before then.

It seems that every few months this happens on the Cruise Critic forums. :(

This very frustrating. This will be last reply until it speeds up. I just don't have the patience to wait. I am now working on 2 screens at the same time. I go to another web site while I wait for CC to open up.

Slow for me too.. I thought it was just my computer slowing down, but if all of you are having the same issue, than I am not alone.. It is frustrating. I want to post more, and ask a few last minute questions, but it is going to slow to wait..

This is the reply I got from CC:

We are experiencing server issues due to the high traffic on the boards at this time. We're working on it and hopefully will be able to restore things to normal.

I thought it was my computer, but it has been very slow today, much slower this morning and last night couldn't even get in, all I got was a blank page. Very frustatiing for us here on land but much more so for the passengers on Princess. We will get our boards on time pretty soon but their sad experience will not go away soon, if ever. Let's not rush through life so fast, with so many things going on in the world right now, let's take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that if we are here on the boards we are most likely planning a cruise or just returned from one, that's just pretty awesome and we are very fortunate.

Ada

Along with the snails pace I am asked to sign in before I can get to the CC page. Is this something new???

I guess we just GO WITH THE FLOW!!:confused:

JRF

Archived