Your Favorite Ship

luv2cruiseny

For you many seasoned Carnival "sailors" which is your favorite vessel and why?

As you can see by my signature I've done Legend, Miracle and Victory (Legend and Miracle - same ship - different decor) - I really liked the layout of the pool areas on the Victory compared to Legand and Miracle.

Other opinions would be appreciated - just returned from the Legend and am ready to start booking the next one!

For you many seasoned Carnival "sailors" which is your favorite vessel and why?

As you can see by my signature I've done Legend, Miracle and Victory (Legend and Miracle - same ship - different decor) - I really liked the layout of the pool areas on the Victory compared to Legand and Miracle.

Other opinions would be appreciated - just returned from the Legend and am ready to start booking the next one!

Valor, beautiful nice size ship, fish & chip grille and had a great cruise on her.

Spirit, beautiful perfect size ship, not too crowded and also have 2 fun cruises on her.

Those 2 stick out the most, I had the best Waiters on the Valor and the Valor had ship wide WIFI which enabled me to use my laptop in my cabin.

The Deck Plan on the Spirit class ship is very nice and very easy to navigate around.

That's good to here Fred, since I will be on the Valor in Dec.:)

I have to go with the Elation.....we sailed her when she was just a year old. I love that class of ship. I would love to sail her again.

Second......has to be the Liberty.....another new one....hmmmm....something about newer ships maybe....

Whichever ship I happen to be on is my favorite. I loved the Mardi Gras, Victory, Legend and Triumph so far. I will be loving the Liberty in March. As long as I am on it and not working, it is my favorite ship ;) !!! I also loved the other ships I was on in the past as well.

We love to cruise on Carnival. My favorite ship is the Valor. The grand atrium was beautiful and the decor was excellent. I loved the layout of the ship. Our balcony room was great and the view from the balcony was breathtaking.

My husband loved the Conquest. He liked it because at the time it was new and the layout was easy.

Have fun cruising!!!!

katiesmom:) :)

I love the Spirit. The Glory is also beautiful but the layout is a bit awkward. And yes, I still like the layout of the Imagination.

As has been said previously, my favorite ship is whichever I am on at the time!! Except this year. I jumped ship to Holland America and did not like the ship compared to Carnival. I am back with Carnival.

Archived