Have You Received Your Guarantee Cabin Assignment?

many cruises

We selected our SS when we booked. However, we still do not have our docs. I checked the agency site and it said they are to be sent 10/29. Interesting since that is a Sunday and DHL does not deliver here on a Sunday. Hmm!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

One interesting thing about HAL guarantees -- they seem to post cabin assignments late Saturday night, as everytime it has appeared on the site Sunday morning. All three times we were upgraded and all three times it appeared Sunday morning, usually 10--14 days before the cruise.

We have the Westerdam coming up in December and the Maasdam in March, so we will see if the pattern continues???

Enjoy!

Kel

One interesting thing about HAL guarantees -- they seem to post cabin assignments late Saturday night, as everytime it has appeared on the site Sunday morning. All three times we were upgraded and all three times it appeared Sunday morning, usually 10--14 days before the cruise.

We have the Westerdam coming up in December and the Maasdam in March, so we will see if the pattern continues???

Enjoy!

Kel

Are you saying you had a guarantee cabin assigned and then it was upgraded or did you mean that all three guarantees were upgrades? I am just curious as to the chances that DH and I may have a possibility of a cabin change again before our cruise in December.

Our cabin number was assigned in the middle of the week rather than the weekend as I had been checking daily.

Are you saying you had a guarantee cabin assigned and then it was upgraded or did you mean that all three guarantees were upgrades? I am just curious as to the chances that DH and I may have a possibility of a cabin change again before our cruise in December.

Our cabin number was assigned in the middle of the week rather than the weekend as I had been checking daily.

We received an upgrade all three times from the cat purchased. We always book a K inside, and twice we received outside cabins, and once we were upgraded two catagories to another inside cabin. Each time, it was posted Sunday morning, 10--14 days before the cruise.

Once they assign a cabin they usually don't make any changes.

Good luck!

Kel

We booked a VF guarantee on the Oosterdam sailing December 9. I checked my immigration form, online, on October 26 and found we were assigned a VB as an upgrade. Before that it showed GUAR. This will be our 4th cruise with Holland America, the previous two we booked a guarantee and was upgraded. Those were posted a week or two before the sail date. I don't know why this one was posted so early.

It's Sunday morning (2 weeks) before our Westerdam Cruise & still no SY Guarantee Cabin number posted. We were hoping that your prediction would be true for us. I guess we're just too over anxious!

Enjoy!

Kel

I can't get into the immigration page of the website. I have tried off and on for about a week. anyone else have issues?

Hope everyone gets the cabin of their dreams.

I had problems late last night, but it is working now. I suspect they were updating/maintaining last night. Still no cabin assigned, but I don't leave until 11 Dec.

I'm on the Zuiderdam on November 11th and still no cabin for my SY guarantee. I don't know if that's good news or bad news! Maybe they are saving the Penthouse Suite for me and want to surprise me. :)

Regards,

Finally got the assignment only 15 days out. It appeared in the evening on Sunday which I thought was an odd time for it to pop up, but hey I'll take it. I will also take the upgrade from the H outside that we booked all the way up to a beautifully located C outside, a 9 category upgrade. No complaints here.

Arlenez, please let us know when you find out what cabin you are assigned. I booked an SY but selected a cabin. I did say we would take an upgrade. The SY we have is in a great location mid ship.

Diane

I checked again this morning and it still shows as a Guarantee.

Regards,

YES. We booked about three weeks out a GTD BC and have already gotten our cabin number. Upgrade to an AA on the Navigaton deck. 14 days till sail time, now waiting a call from TA that docks have arrived. The wife is SO happy.:D

For crying out loud!

Everytime I tried to log in for the last week, I got the message that the Immigration page was not available. I rechecked my booking number and realized I was off by one digit. So why didn't the error message tell me that it could not find that number instead of saying the site was down????:confused:

Still shows guan for Nov 13 on Volendam. At least I can check again.:p

We booked a MM gty. and changed to a F due to price drop and went out to the Immigration form and they assigned us a Cat. C cabin on the lower Promenade deck..so we are all set to go on the Volendam on Nov. 3.

Quite happy from the MM to the Cat C.

Happy Sailing

We booked a MM gty. and changed to a F due to price drop and went out to the Immigration form and they assigned us a Cat. C cabin on the lower Promenade deck..so we are all set to go on the Volendam on Nov. 3.

Quite happy from the MM to the Cat C.

Happy Sailing

Finally got a cabin assignment today while checking the immigration form online. Didn’t get an upgrade, but thats alright. I just feel better knowing I have a cabin;) .Sail in 24 days on the Oosterdam.

John

Duck Tune, I’m sure when HAL sent out your doc’s you still didn’t have a cabin assigned yet. What you see on your immigration form is now your cabin (unless they upgrade you between now and the time you board;) ).

John

Archived