Great googlee mooglee.. onboard Volendam

Stakeout

if I didn't see it.. I wouldn't believe it... okay okay.. fess up.. gotta be one of you guys online here..:D took 'these' happy 'feets' in the shops onboard the Volendam tonite..formal nite.... doing back to backs... now where is the 'topless deck'

IMG_0352-1whatzzupfeets.jpg

Wonder if the Captain will be wearing a pair of slippers presented to him by that unamed person in the photo? The Captain on the Westerdam was presented with a pair at the Mariner's reception and showed up wearing them at the suite luncheon shortly after.

It was a lot of fun sailing with Jim and Ruth and hope they are thorougly enjoying their Volendam cruise.

I too, know who those Pepe Le Pew feet belong to, and can't wait until we can sail with them! I believe the ship slippers will make their appearance during the Mariner's Reception. I can only imagine what other critters might show up during the rest of your cruise. :D

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)

Just when you think life is changing you see threads like this with Jim and Ruth having fun and doing what they do best:) It is good to see that some things do stay the same:D

Stakeout, thanks so much for reporting or should I say spying on Jim and Ruth;)

Archived