Oh, how I missed these boards!

meyerhaus

Well, we are back! I have been in a coma for the past 10 hours, but will post my review and notes tomorrow. What I can tell you is that Amy and I had a WONDERFUL time and were pleased with about 99% of what we experienced.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I got Patters, menus, bar menus, wine menus, All Ashores, Spa papers, Off Limits Patters, Pirateer Patters, Pelican Patters, and just about everything else that you can imagine.

Stay tuned!

Funny you should ask:

The Golden Princess was excellent. I saw 3 different varieties served at breakfast in the Horizon Court. This is your sausage source on board Princess.

1. Link Sausage= What can I say? Small, cooked, sausagy: Jimmy Dean would be proud.
  2. English Sausage= by far my favorite. Served piping hot and very yummy. It had a lighter texture to it and was a bigger sausage halved on a bias.
  3. Italian Sausage= a little creepy for breakfast, but it worked. It is served sliced on a bias and slightly cooler than the English Sausage.

Hope this helps!

P.S. The dining room served only link sausage.

Jon, so glad to hear you had a great cruie! We loved the Golden also.

So nice of you to get all those different bits of information - the kids patters will be awesome!

Thanks in advance for thinking of all of us and getting those items for your website!

Like Jon, I really missed these boards! I spent the whole trip composing my posts in my head about everything that happened! The good news is that I actually think that helped me remember it better.:D Donia

12_4_14.gif................Jon, thank you so much for posting the sausage information. I know you must be tired and do appreciate your taking the time with this I am also very happy there are/were three choices, I am especially looking forward to the English type, which if I am not mistaken, are called Bangers.

Please be sure and let us know how many types and how tasty was the bacon!

12_12_18.gif

I am looking forward to your full review.

Archived