minimum age to cruise on Princess?

S.S.Oceanlover

I'm not sure what you are asking. At 24, you are an adult and certainly able to travel unaccompanied by parents. As far as children go, I have seen babies on up. There is a minimum age to be in the children's program, but I don't remember what it is.

I thought some lines used to require someone to be 25 in the cabin? Maybe I am remembering wrong, but I think that might be what the original member was asking about.

Yes, that's what I was thinking Toto. It was late and I couldn't find it on the Princess page. Thanks for that link Derf. If anyone could find it you could. :D

Coral,

Please don't wish that on me again. :D I have grandchildren older than that! :cool:

Thanks for all the replies from everyone. Ya gotta love this board!

Bill

Chris,

Since I'm used to traveling CCL I thought that was the age restrictions for all lines, but than I read different rules for NCL. So I asked here for confirmation for Princess. I am going to talk to my daughter and future son in law and see if they'd like to do the Caribbean Princess eastern itinerary.

I was trying to find a western itinerary but nothing stands out for the week of their honeymoon and want them to have a special cruise. I think the Caribbean Princess would be perfect.

Bill

I think Carnival has a 21 age limit but if someone is under 21, the other person in the cabin has to be at least 25 or something strange like that. At least this is what it was like a few years ago. I do know (2) 21 year olds who cruised recently in their own cabin with out knowing anyone else on the ship.

Archived