Houston we have liftoff!

S.S.Oceanlover

YEEEEHAAAWWWW! :D

Hello, my name is Sue and I'm addicted to Cruise Critic. :o

And my name is Elaine and I'm in the same club as Sue!!! My husband said "thank goodness" when he saw me on here!!!

And yes, next time, can you do this during the week and not on the weekend??? lol

I'm still having problems! A few threads are viewable, but most still not. I can access one of my rollcalls vut not the other one.:( I sure hope all is back to normal soon.

Terri

Any of the threads that people tried to start yesterday during the "down time" won't display properly.

Not sure why the problems with your Roll Call threads. :confused:

I know what you mean!! I hope the kinks are all worked out. Couldnt this of happened on a weekday.........

Next downtime could be on Tuesday :p

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/announcement.php?f=215&a=91

Hi Folks: As you can see we are up and running.....thank goodness!

We'd like to thank each of every one of you for your support and patience.

However, the issues we experienced this weekend just magnify our need to upgrade to the newest version of the message board software. Our ETA for this project could be as early as Tuesday of this week (Jan 23rd). The boards will be down for a period of a few hours only.

Woohoo! I've been stuck at home in an ice storm all day and the cable has been on the fritz, too. Torture! Count me into the addicts club.

I'm right there with you here in Virginia. When the snow started, I really was looking forward to bundling up in a nice big comforter, put on an old movie and drink some hot tea as I browsed the Cruise Critics boards. Much to my chagrin . . . no Cruise Critics . . . but the movie was good.

with the boards down today, and the Eagles out for the year....I had no choice today...I didn't want to do it, but I.....cleaned (gasp!) and DID LAUNDRY!!!!!

thank god the boards are back and I can end the craziness...

Any of the threads that people tried to start yesterday during the "down time" won't display properly.

Not sure why the problems with your Roll Call threads. :confused:

Shortly after I posted the rollcall was back too. In fact it looks like everything came back. I'm so glad, I really miss these boards when they go down!

Terri

Archived