Casa De Campo Excursions for 1st timers

MillbrookMom

We've been following your posts, and know that 'you are on top of your game'!:p

We know to expect nothing but the best!:D

Awww thanks, Stlrboo!!! I will try to live up to my 'reputation'!! hahahaha :p

Nothing like a little "extra" pressure Christie....LOL

Hey, it's my life story...I ought to be used to it by now! :p

Hey! Just dropping in to see if anything new had been posted.

Unfortunately not much! LOL

Hey, do you like Houlihan's in Bayonne? I LOVE IT THERE! We're finally getting a Houlihan's down here in Ocean County. I think they should add on a room just for me there. :p

COuldn't help but notice that there are fellow Jerseyans on here! :)

I'm in Clifton (northern Jersey) but have a beach house in Ocean Beach 1/Lavallette... where are you all?

Toms River :cool: Very close to your beach house. Do you need someone to beach-house-sit for you?? LOL j/k :p

Unfortunately not much! LOL

Hey, do you like Houlihan's in Bayonne? I LOVE IT THERE! We're finally getting a Houlihan's down here in Ocean County. I think they should add on a room just for me there. :p

The food is good, and the place is very nice. Its actually right near the cruise terminal. There is a small shopping center there and they also have a movie thearter. In that area is a Dunkin Donuts, Wendys, Stop and Shop, Staples, Hallmark, and a few other stores.

Im in Bayonne, NJ just 5 minutes away from the Cruise Port. I drive in that direction every day on my way to work. I have the luxury of seeing the ship as it arrives in the mornings. Sometimes i see it when its leaving in the afternoons too. :)

The food is good, and the place is very nice. Its actually right near the cruise terminal. There is a small shopping center there and they also have a movie thearter. In that area is a Dunkin Donuts, Wendys, Stop and Shop, Staples, Hallmark, and a few other stores.

Oh I know...I've been to the Dunkin Donuts there a few times! :D It's a SLY Dunkin Donuts that gets passed me! :p

• 2 weeks later...
I can't wait to hear your review! That does sound interesting....:cool:

We were going to do the sugar cane and cigar factory but I think the cigar factory sounded a bit too boring. Plus - I like shopping! :D :D I hope they have some decent shopping - nothing fancy or expensive - I am happy with a postcard and a magnet! lol! We leave in 2 weeks so I will be reporting soon! ;)

We booked the caves tour today so I will post a review when we get back! It is the caves and then shopping after. With shopping involved, it can't be too bad! :D

I was looking at the same tour for our Feb cruise so I'll be interested in your review. DH and I will be sailing with our 7 and 5 yo DDs and would love to hear about your experiences. Have a really great cruise!

We were going to do the sugar cane and cigar factory but I think the cigar factory sounded a bit too boring. Plus - I like shopping! :D
DW and I did a 'Golden Coffee Bean' Tour in Costa Rica and a lot of people were turned off by the 'name' of the excursion!:rolleyes: I LOVE coffee, tho' the DW doesn't, but we both agreed it was the best excursion we took on the entire cruise!:)

I LOVE when something comes together, and we have a great time! Looking forward to our next trip to Costa Rica! BEAUTIFUL country.. :D

ps: DW LOVES 'shopping', but she can do that at home... Right 'Mom'..??;)

DW and I did a 'Golden Coffee Bean' Tour in Costa Rica and a lot of people were turned off by the 'name' of the excursion!:rolleyes: I LOVE coffee, tho' the DW doesn't, but we both agreed it was the best excursion we took on the entire cruise!:)

I LOVE when something comes together, and we have a great time! Looking forward to our next trip to Costa Rica! BEAUTIFUL country.. :D

ps: DW LOVES 'shopping', but she can do that at home... Right 'Mom'..??;)

Mmmmmmmm..........COFFEE!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived