Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MillbrookMom

Casa De Campo Excursions for 1st timers

Ginny Sorry about your MIL.

Christie- I too am waiting for your report. Thanks for being the explorer.

Jean

Ginny Sorry about your MIL.

Christie- I too am waiting for your report. Thanks for being the explorer.

Jean

No problem! :D I hope I end up actually getting off the ship now that I have all this pressure on me! LOL

No problem! :D I hope I end up actually getting off the ship now that I have all this pressure on me! LOL
We've been following your posts, and know that 'you are on top of your game'!:p

We know to expect nothing but the best!:D

We've been following your posts, and know that 'you are on top of your game'!:p

We know to expect nothing but the best!:D

Awww thanks, Stlrboo!!! I will try to live up to my 'reputation'!! hahahaha :p

Nothing like a little "extra" pressure Christie....LOL

Hey, it's my life story...I ought to be used to it by now! :p

Hey! Just dropping in to see if anything new had been posted.

Unfortunately not much! LOL

Hey, do you like Houlihan's in Bayonne? I LOVE IT THERE! We're finally getting a Houlihan's down here in Ocean County. I think they should add on a room just for me there. :p

COuldn't help but notice that there are fellow Jerseyans on here! :)

I'm in Clifton (northern Jersey) but have a beach house in Ocean Beach 1/Lavallette... where are you all?

Toms River :cool: Very close to your beach house. Do you need someone to beach-house-sit for you?? LOL j/k :p

Unfortunately not much! LOL

Hey, do you like Houlihan's in Bayonne? I LOVE IT THERE! We're finally getting a Houlihan's down here in Ocean County. I think they should add on a room just for me there. :p

The food is good, and the place is very nice. Its actually right near the cruise terminal. There is a small shopping center there and they also have a movie thearter. In that area is a Dunkin Donuts, Wendys, Stop and Shop, Staples, Hallmark, and a few other stores.

COuldn't help but notice that there are fellow Jerseyans on here! :)

I'm in Clifton (northern Jersey) but have a beach house in Ocean Beach 1/Lavallette... where are you all?

Hey!

I saw the great link you posted and wanted to thank you once again.

http://dr1.com/travel/laromana/

Im in Bayonne, NJ just 5 minutes away from the Cruise Port. I drive in that direction every day on my way to work. I have the luxury of seeing the ship as it arrives in the mornings. Sometimes i see it when its leaving in the afternoons too. :)

The food is good, and the place is very nice. Its actually right near the cruise terminal. There is a small shopping center there and they also have a movie thearter. In that area is a Dunkin Donuts, Wendys, Stop and Shop, Staples, Hallmark, and a few other stores.

Oh I know...I've been to the Dunkin Donuts there a few times! :D It's a SLY Dunkin Donuts that gets passed me! :p

Oh I know...I've been to the Dunkin Donuts there a few times! :D It's a SLY Dunkin Donuts that gets passed me! :p

LOL thats funny. They even have the ice cream in that one.

Wow Debbie.. how lucky are you? Seeing the ship come and go all the time. I'm jealous!

Each time I see it I get all excited. I wish i was on it each time. Cant wait till December 14. :)

We booked the caves tour today so I will post a review when we get back! It is the caves and then shopping after. With shopping involved, it can't be too bad! :D

We booked the caves tour today so I will post a review when we get back! It is the caves and then shopping after. With shopping involved, it can't be too bad! :D

I can't wait to hear your review! That does sound interesting....:cool:

I can't wait to hear your review! That does sound interesting....:cool:

We were going to do the sugar cane and cigar factory but I think the cigar factory sounded a bit too boring. Plus - I like shopping! :D :D I hope they have some decent shopping - nothing fancy or expensive - I am happy with a postcard and a magnet! lol! We leave in 2 weeks so I will be reporting soon! ;)

I was looking at the same tour for our Feb cruise so I'll be interested in your review. DH and I will be sailing with our 7 and 5 yo DDs and would love to hear about your experiences. Have a really great cruise!

We were going to do the sugar cane and cigar factory but I think the cigar factory sounded a bit too boring. Plus - I like shopping! :D
DW and I did a 'Golden Coffee Bean' Tour in Costa Rica and a lot of people were turned off by the 'name' of the excursion!:rolleyes: I LOVE coffee, tho' the DW doesn't, but we both agreed it was the best excursion we took on the entire cruise!:)

I LOVE when something comes together, and we have a great time! Looking forward to our next trip to Costa Rica! BEAUTIFUL country.. :D

ps: DW LOVES 'shopping', but she can do that at home... Right 'Mom'..??;)

DW and I did a 'Golden Coffee Bean' Tour in Costa Rica and a lot of people were turned off by the 'name' of the excursion!:rolleyes: I LOVE coffee, tho' the DW doesn't, but we both agreed it was the best excursion we took on the entire cruise!:)

I LOVE when something comes together, and we have a great time! Looking forward to our next trip to Costa Rica! BEAUTIFUL country.. :D

ps: DW LOVES 'shopping', but she can do that at home... Right 'Mom'..??;)

Mmmmmmmm..........COFFEE!!!!!!!!! :D

I was looking at the same tour for our Feb cruise so I'll be interested in your review. DH and I will be sailing with our 7 and 5 yo DDs and would love to hear about your experiences. Have a really great cruise!

Thank you!!! :D