Splenda???

RDMOREU

Yes, I am happy to report that the Ryndam also had Splenda.:)

I noticed as my DH gets severe headaches with the aspartame (sp?) based sweetners, and Splenda seems to be a good sugar substitute for him.:cool:

I have never seen Splenda either but I have seen Sweet and Low and Equal.

Cruise Maasdam and you will.......:)

They had a huge bowl of it at the iced tea/iced water/coffee station in Lido....along with a bowl of the pink stuff and the blue stuff.

Thank you, everyone, for your responses. We'll be on the Westerdam in Nov.; perhaps, I'll bring some packets -- as long as having little pkts of white 'powder' won't get me in trouble LOL!!!

They didn't have them on the Zuiderdam in June & I did bring my own bag of the stuff. No trouble going through security & the waiter was very interested in them...maybe if enough people request it, they'll stock it.:)

Seems it is appearing on the ships one by one....probably testing to see how much of it is used; how many people want it before they bring it to all the ships.

Or.....it just hasn't been ordered by some of the Chefs( and F & B's ) when they make out their huge order sheets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Splenda was definitely on the Maasdam August 21. Hope it will be on the Oosterdam in November, but I am really hoping we will have an Eastern Caribbean to sail to after the next hurricane does her thing!!!!! Oh me, oh my, I don't ever remember being so worried about those islands.

just an FYI, I take splenda tablets with me when I travel, I order them from a online pharmacy in australia

http://www.nationalpharmacies.com.au/

Never seen Splenda in tablet form and just curious is it only sold in Pharmacys in Australia? I know it comes in liquid form in Canada but not in US. I've never seen in tablet form but it would be nice to carry in my purse.

I don't use any of that stuff since I like my coffee and tea unsweetened but I did buy some Spenda to make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving once (don't try it at home!) anyway, Spenda is much more expensive than the others, isn't it?

Never seen Splenda in tablet form and just curious is it only sold in Pharmacys in Australia? I know it comes in liquid form in Canada but not in US. I've never seen in tablet form but it would be nice to carry in my purse.

it is only available in the us in packet or bulk powder for consumers (there are some small outfits that sell liquid in the us), I have no idea what other countries sell the tablets but the link I gave is cheap and the shipping is fast for airmail.

I like the tablets to carry in my purse but it is nice to know that the westerdam will have packets for our march cruise.

Archived