Back from UK Liberty Pre-Inaugural

we really missed jimmy this past oct at the wig and gavel pub- and it was sad to be on the mariner without the oct 05 mariner croud............ i would walk by the wig and look to see if you and donna were in there.........knowing you were not......

we did have dave davies in the schooner bar- he was really good- not jimmy , but a good 2nd alternative- :)

Hi Liz!

Welcome back! I am so jealous! Great pictures you took. Sounds like you all had a fabulous time! I know we are going to have such a good time in Feb! I'm going to give my hubby the card I made for him this weekend. I can't wait to see his face. ;)

Jill -- you lucky duck -- going on Liberty inaugural. Have a great time!!!

Thanks, we are so excited....will be home only 10 days from the SOS before we leave on the Liberty...

WOO HOOOO....awesome to hear of your great report, Eliza!! Only 20 more days for us!

Oh hey, was Andre at Boleros? I had heard he was going from Freedom to Liberty, but perhaps it was just a rumor. :confused:

See you on the 14th!

Liz: Wonderful pics...Loved the one of Ricardo! Later, Jill:cool:

image.php?u=25407&type=sigpic&dateline=1176215722

Great pictures - thanks.

I saw her from the top of the West Quay car park and my own pictures weren't that great becaue of the foggy weather. She looks amazing and I would love to go on her. Was booked for the Christmas cruise and now jumped to the Brilliance to do a longer Panama Canal cruise. I will go on the Liberty one day.....!! Hope all of you sailing soon have a wonderful time and look forward to hearing all about it.

Hey liz...just coming to visit your thread and get into your excitement. I loved looking at your pictures (I was on the freedom with liz). I loved seeing all those wonderful pictures of the liberty, now looking forward to your picture of the Indie when she comes out and you jump right on her!

Sounds like you guys had so much fun, I almost wish I lived across the pond so I could go.

Christie..dont you party too hard, we are going to keep you busy on the enchantment right afterwards..but I sure wish I could have gone with you on that one too...what an awesome thing to be going on the liberty right before our cruise.

I do find that most class ships are the same. Like all of the voyager class ships are almost exactly alike, but I find it easy to get around since I dont have to learn the layout of the ship lol

Come on liz, I know you have more pictures..your holding on on us now lol..I want to see them all...especially all those wonderful outfits you wore!

Thanks everyone...hoping to upload more tomorrow.

By the way...one of our roll call spotted Henry and said to her husband..."oh look there's Henry"...and her husband was soooo confused and really thought his wife had lost the plot :D

Janet..hey girl..I cant put the outfit pics up yet...emm...waiting for word on something before I do...sorry.

I really wished you were with us this time...it was your kind of day....fun and laughter and lots of good clean fun and some of the most amazing people ever.You need to get over here for when the Independence comes out.;)

Thanks for the pics - I'm really surprised how like Freedom it is. Are all ships of the same 'class' as similar as this?

Jane-You are correct...the LOS is exactly like the Freedom,as will the Independence Of The Seas in '08.They are known as "sister" ships..on RCI,all Radiance class ships are the same,all Voyager class ships are alike (EXCEPT The Navigator and Mariner have BOTH Chops & Portifinos,while VOS,EOS and AOS only have Portifinos)...The Sovereign ships are also all alike and Vision ships,too.....a few differences in colors and the Enchantment has had an extension and refurbishment is all that is different...hope that helps....

Big Al

Thanks Big Al,

I've never been on ships of the same class before (I've been on Majesty, Splendour and Freedom and will be on Jewel in August).

I expected the shell to be the same, and possibly the internal layout but I didn't expect the decor to be so similar - that surprised me.

Jane

x

Archived