Are these shoes too "naked?"

I found these shoes at Dillard's 75% off - $14.97 total. I had foot surgery in April and they are not too high and do not squeeze my forefoot nor irritate the incision area, but as you can see there's not too much to them. So my question is: I had read a comment someone posted awhile back about some women and their "barely there" formal night footwear. Do you think these are too naked? Will I look like Ellie Mae at the prom? I promise my feet will be pedicured! Thanks!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/24848846/c/3.html

Nah, not too naked at all! I think they will be just right. They may be just what you need since you recently had foot surgery.

Have a fun cruise and hope your tootsies are feeling better since surgery.

Annieeee

I kind of recall that comment (I think :rolleyes: ).

You have got to remember that comments here are opinions from individuals, not everyone holds the same view. What some of us like others will despise and vice versa.

I not only like your shoes, I have a pair fairly similar and have almost worn them out, I've worn them to every event I've gone to in the last year since I got them! Rather than crystals, mine have rows of beading and the beading is loosening up. Instead of buying new shoes (I don't think I'll find the same ones), I think I'll take them in for repair.

Here's to NEKKID FEET :) :D :)

I think that if your foot fits into them nicely and doesn't "spill" over they will look lovely.

My feet are flat...like 2 little puddles that spread and spread, so I need a shoe that will hold them in.

P.S. You won't look like Ellie Mae unless you have a couple of critters along with you.:)

I think they're perfect! I had a foot injury back in April and I'm still not recovered. I totally get your shoe situation. I had to go buy new shoes to accommodate my foot since I'm still swollen and sore. Have fun on your cruise!

Yeah, what in the world is a "naked" shoe? LOL I was expecting one of those see-through numbers or something (which I personally don't like). As far as I know, there is no rule about the more formal a dress, the more coverage your shoe should have. Just look at Oscar night, etc.

Your shoes are gorgeous (and don't you just love Zappos?).

If something is going to be naked, I'm fine with it being feet!

And for those of you who don't know the difference between naked and nekkid: Naked is being unclothed. Nekkid is being unclothed and up to something..... I'm all for naked or nekkid feet!

I found these shoes at Dillard's 75% off - $14.97 total. I had foot surgery in April and they are not too high and do not squeeze my forefoot nor irritate the incision area, but as you can see there's not too much to them. So my question is: I had read a comment someone posted awhile back about some women and their "barely there" formal night footwear. Do you think these are too naked? Will I look like Ellie Mae at the prom? I promise my feet will be pedicured! Thanks!

I think the shoe is really cute. I would wear them. Being jewelled they are dressy too.

Wear them and be comfortable.

Barely there beats heavy klunky anyday! They are very pretty and will look great with a pedicure. Try a french pedicure and have some feathers painted on your big toes. Would look dynamite with these shoes!

Archived