Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

OMD, I think Misty keeps getting cuter and cuter! :) I am so sorry for poor little Oz's medical problems. :( I don't want to upset up, but I truly believe things happen for a reason. Maybe He, knew it was time for sweet little Oz to retire, even if the rest of us didn't.

As for naughty big sister RozBigHair Pants, and Mr. DKD Encourage Pants, :eek:, what to do with the two of you? Scooter for two, indeed!

Two???? Where's Horty sitting? I go nowhere without my man! :p

Two???? Where's Horty sitting? I go nowhere without my man! :p

Here you go, just what you need! ;):D:D. (Plenty of room for Horty in the back!!!). Now who's going to tell DKD he will need to doff his cap at his Lady Roz!?!?! LOL!

(This grandfather converted his scooter into the Thunderbirds Lady Penelope's car - sounds like he's a real Hoot!)

image.jpg.d45bd0ecca7e23a7c5b40c275424e386.jpg

Here you go, just what you need! ;):D:D. (Plenty of room for Horty in the back!!!). Now who's going to tell DKD he will need to doff his cap at his Lady Roz!?!?! LOL!

(This grandfather converted his scooter into the Thunderbirds Lady Penelope's car - sounds like he's a real Hoot!)

Perfect, it's absolutely perfect. DKD, go doff your cap! :p

Sorry to go off topic but here's a cruise question: Now that I'm booking longer cruises and I am getting older [hard to believe I know], I MUST remember to get cruise insurance. Do you guys have a favorite or best that you recommend?

I tend to lean towards; Insuremytrip.com. Who do you use?

Perfect, it's absolutely perfect. DKD, go doff your cap! :p

Anything you say my dear Roz. I had to go look up what doff meant. Didn't want to commit to anything before I knew what it was. Of course I can't be doffing too much. That Florida sun is rough on my

sensitive scalp. :rolleyes:

Anything you say my dear Roz. I had to go look up what doff meant. Didn't want to commit to anything before I knew what it was. Of course I can't be doffing too much. That Florida sun is rough on my

sensitive scalp. :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no idea what "doff" your cap means. I'm just taking direction from Fairbourne [she's the one with all the class!] I'm a classless wonder but, my heart's in the right place! :rolleyes:

Sorry to go off topic but here's a cruise question: Now that I'm booking longer cruises and I am getting older [hard to believe I know], I MUST remember to get cruise insurance. Do you guys have a favorite or best that you recommend?

We always use CSA. Luckily we have never had to use it.

Sorry to go off topic but here's a cruise question: I found this statement funny! Off topic, CRUISING. :) Bahahaha.

Isn't Insuremytrip.com the one that you can compare up to 3 companies? If it is, that was the one I always used to get the best coverage. With hubby having pre-existing medical problems, I was always concerned that I would pay for something that we couldn't use. We used insurance on some cruises, some not. I was always uneasy when I didn't have it.

We always use CSA. Luckily we have never had to use it.

Spit over your left shoulder and turn around three times!!!!!! I have no idea why......but it's supposed to keep all the "pox's" away!!!! What's a pox? :confused:

Edited by wizard-of-roz

Isn't Insuremytrip.com the one that you can compare up to 3 companies? If it is, that was the one I always used to get the best coverage. With hubby having pre-existing medical problems, I was always concerned that I would pay for something that we couldn't use. We used insurance on some cruises, some not. I was always uneasy when I didn't have it.

Me too! I'm sure that that's the time when I'll walk into a wall, or an arm will fall off or the ship will get attacked by pirates [i should be so lucky!]

Maybe a pox has something to do with a doff. :p

I don't think so......a doff is part of your hat that you put on your head and a pox is something that is part of your body that someone can stick on you.....get it? Geeezzzz, slow....some people are so slow!!!! :rolleyes:

Spit over your left shoulder and turn around three times!!!!!! I have no idea why......but it's supposed to keep all the "pox's" away!!!! What's a pox? :confused:

So I looked it up on google and the last one is what I think you are referring to as a pox. At least that's how I would think of it. Like a Pox on you and your family. Susan

pox

[poks]

NOUN [PATHOLOGY]

a disease characterized by multiple skin pustules, as smallpox.

syphilis

Plant Pathology a disease of sweet potatoes, characterized by numerous pitlike lesions on the roots, caused by a fungus, Streptomyces ipomoea.

(used interjectionally to express distaste, rejection, aversion, etc.): A pox on you and your bright ideas!

So I looked it up on google and the last one is what I think you are referring to as a pox. At least that's how I would think of it. Like a Pox on you and your family. Susan

pox

[poks]

NOUN [PATHOLOGY]

a disease characterized by multiple skin pustules, as smallpox.

syphilis

Plant Pathology a disease of sweet potatoes, characterized by numerous pitlike lesions on the roots, caused by a fungus, Streptomyces ipomoea.

(used interjectionally to express distaste, rejection, aversion, etc.): A pox on you and your bright ideas!

Holy Cow!!!! I've been fighting those dang pox's and had no idea what I was fighting. My Mom used to tell the bill collectors, "you should have a pox on you, for the rest of your life!" I can't even imagine how they must have suffered! She was a powerful woman! ;)

Holy Cow!!!! I've been fighting those dang pox's and had no idea what I was fighting. My Mom used to tell the bill collectors, "you should have a pox on you, for the rest of your life!" I can't even imagine how they must have suffered! She was a powerful woman! ;)

So I guess if I had a POX on my head, I wouldn't DOFF my hat very much would I? How's THAT for being slooooowwwwwww? :rolleyes:

So I guess if I had a POX on my head, I wouldn't DOFF my hat very much would I? How's THAT for being slooooowwwwwww? :rolleyes:

Anybody who can PuppyRaise and wheel with a Service Dog like you do is not slow......You know how much we all adore you! I was just donning my usual bad humor your way! :p

Doh!! I mean the no ice cream after dinner one. :o

That was fun.......Now, that we've bored the entire thread.....Hey, where is everyone? What do you guys think? This isn't the Roz & DKD Show, you know! :o We do need some feedback and input, occasionally! ;)

Edited by wizard-of-roz