Cruising With A Service Dog....everything You Ever Wanted To Know!

Anyone having problems with the CC app? It is not letting me see anything. I see the categories but when I click on a thread it shows nothing.

Many people are having that problem. Supposedly the CC staff is working on a fix.

Many people are having that problem. Supposedly the CC staff is working on a fix.

We hosts just received this message from "upstairs":

6:53 AM

Our forum app is not working for ANDROID users. It is OK for iPhone. We are working with Tapatalk to fix the issue. No ETA at this time.

Quick question. My daughter, her service dog Tyr and I are cruising from Vancouver to LA this month with NCL. I have all the documentation ready to go; except for the final vet check that must be done within 10 days before the cruise. NCL says the vet has that paperwork and the vet says that NCL is to supply it!!!!!!

Would anyone happen to know where I can find this paper/form the vet must fill out saying Tyr is healthy and safe to travel internationally. Is there a form number or a Canadian government branch I should be looking at. Any help would be extremely appreciated!!!! Thank you ahead of time. 178709560c2a494e2a0abb31c5226903.jpg

Have a great day[emoji924][emoji4][emoji106]

Quick question. My daughter, her service dog Tyr and I are cruising from Vancouver to LA this month with NCL. I have all the documentation ready to go; except for the final vet check that must be done within 10 days before the cruise. NCL says the vet has that paperwork and the vet says that NCL is to supply it!!!!!!

Would anyone happen to know where I can find this paper/form the vet must fill out saying Tyr is healthy and safe to travel internationally. Is there a form number or a Canadian government branch I should be looking at. Any help would be extremely appreciated!!!! Thank you ahead of time. 178709560c2a494e2a0abb31c5226903.jpg

Great picture, thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter and Tyr with us.

Go to google or whatever you use and type in "APHIS Form 7001". I just printed 5 forms. You should have no problem bringing up the appropriate form. Have your Vet fill it out completely [with your help, of course!]

Your Vet should keep this form in his office. If for no one else who travels with a Service Dog, at least for you. It's easy enough for you to print it for him, if he can't get it! And, tell him that the cruiselines do NOT provide this form, he/she should!

Happy travels and Bon~Voyage!!!!

Oh this form is for US residents we're Canadian. Thank you so much for the info thought.

I was abel to find the Canadian government one. This is the link incase anyone needs it.

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/DAM/DAM-animals-animaux/WORKAREA/DAM-animals-animaux/text-texte/terr_anima_export_certif_pets_internat_bilingual_1396373316023_eng.pdf

Oh this form is for US residents we're Canadian. Thank you so much for the info thought.

I was abel to find the Canadian government one. This is the link incase anyone needs it.

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/DAM/DAM-animals-animaux/WORKAREA/DAM-animals-animaux/text-texte/terr_anima_export_certif_pets_internat_bilingual_1396373316023_eng.pdf

Thanks for sharing the link.

I never had a doubt in my mind that your end would be working! :eek:

You're lucky at your age anything is working!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Oh, did someone set themselves up. Speaking of ends, my neighbor just won first prize for having the longest cat (when measured from end to end) ...

Pipe%20cat_zps9m4kznzu.jpg

Oh, did someone set themselves up. Speaking of ends, my neighbor just won first prize for having the longest cat (when measured from end to end) ...

Pipe%20cat_zps9m4kznzu.jpg

Honestly, I had to stop, think and wonder how in the world.........Oh! Brother, I've been looking at computer screens way too long today!

Honestly, I had to stop, think and wonder how in the world.........Oh! Brother, I've been looking at computer screens way too long today!

And, you have some poor sole completely lost on the Alaska cruise thread (and we haven't even embarked yet). :cool: